• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
"Who are you?" "What do you want?" Sometimes questions are just questions,as a great philosopher of my race put it...don't even try to give me what I want and then expect me to do as you tell me, because if you do....*glare*

- Fragment of MAT (Mechanoelectrically Assisted Telepathy) message beacon data(operates on psi frequencies,of course) being transmitted at the general coordinates of Z'ha'dum, sender unidentified (they usually are, to present difficulties for the recipient in obtaining retribution of whatever sort)

....In other words, Senor Morden and his 'associates' los Sombras.....do not know quite who, in this instance, they coja with here.......*feral :D*

Last edited:

Rappy

First Post
Well, with spring coming up, the weather is changing and my activity levels are going up. As such, I figured a good idea for a new Coreline PDF might be a Coreline Book of Templates. Problem is...I haven't exactly figured out that many templates. So far, I've got the following ideas-
  • Bog Zombie: Powerful undead that heal damage when in contact with swamps, such as DC Comics' Solomon Grundy.
  • Fable: From the comic series of the same name. Regenerative powers, nigh-immortality, etc.
  • Half-Dalek: Dalek-hybrids have been shown to exist several times in the Doctor Who series, so why not?
  • Protagonist Creature: A more clever, versatile, and heroic version of an "enemy mook" monster, such as most of the Paper Mario companions.
  • Super-Animal: Superpowered animals such as the various Kryptonian-powered DC Comics critters.
  • Swamp Guardian: Swamp-dwelling plant creatures such as Swamp Thing and Man-Thing.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Well, with spring coming up, the weather is changing and my activity levels are going up. As such, I figured a good idea for a new Coreline PDF might be a Coreline Book of Templates. Problem is...I haven't exactly figured out that many templates. So far, I've got the following ideas-
  • Half-Dalek: Dalek-hybrids have been shown to exist several times in the Doctor Who series, so why not?
  • Super-Animal: Superpowered animals such as the various Kryptonian-powered DC Comics critters.

One of the more notable half-Daleks..........well.

As for 'the various Kryptonian-powered DCU critters.....' *ahem*...Earth-C/Earth-C Minus?

http://supermanunbound.angelfire.com/NEW/D20Stats.htm

Concerning the 'Super-Animal' template, the link has the stats of a friend for a 'Superman Aura Enhancement' template. As is to be expected, well... the more powerful the aura, the more nasty the character is (unless you have something like Kryptonite bullets).

I had been debating extensively about whether or not to add this Template to this setting... any thoughts?

And also... with 'TRON: Legacy' now around, well, Rappy's excellent Paris write-up and the Plane of the Internet (or Digital World, or The Grid, as a lot of people call it) as a whole needs an expansion.

I am working on a few vehicles (well, still stumped about how to do the whole 'light ribbon' thing in D20 stats)... could use some help on a 'Program' Race write-up.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Marco........
........:rant: .......Regarding GENOM,well.....madness transmits across the starwinds,so they say. If you use any version of GENOMTech(TM) cyberdecks....its 90% likely to have backdoors or some other Al-style cleverness that will seriously frak you up or otherwise assist in creating an AI possession-state compiler....bastards. *grimace*

(Sorry, needed to get this semi-rant off my chest. Brainjacking is a.....shocking thing to discuss at the best of times.....nearly had it happen to me the other day, that's why. Like I said, those are *nasty* bastards.)

Remove ads