• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Corporate Defiance (OOC Thread) -- CLOSED

ByteRynn

First Post
A while back in a D20 Star Wras game I played a really fun M-3PO military protocol droid that was much fun. I don't remember exactly how he was statted, but I could easily put him together as a hunter or a soldier. He would certianly be very polite all of the time, even while killing you. Not quite so gleeful in killing as HK-47, but certainly with a certain brand of droid-killah fun!

Bloodweaver1

First Post
So is this a D6 game? (I really do hope so!!)

I would not mind creating/playing a techie. Especially if it is a large group (4-5) which it seems like it is going to be. Plus a room full of cut throats seems a bit 'blah'. How about a techie that has thing for explosives and bombs? Can do moderate piloting, good repairing, and really good blowing things up? Let me know.

-Blood

Rhun

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
So is this a D6 game? (I really do hope so!!)

If this is a d6 game, I'll have to back out...I don't have the books, and have only played d6 once before. And that was a LONG, LONG time ago (like 20 years ago).

Azaar

Explorer
While I would prefer D6, I don't have the books to support it. It would wind up requiring far more conversion than I'd like to do. So I'm sticking with d20, despite some of my dislikes about d20 as it relates to Star Wars -- the Force rules being one of the major qualms I have. If I could find a way for Force-users to have a separate pool of points solely for Force powers that would be balanced and not over-complicate matters, I'd use it in a heartbeat and try running something in my favorite era: KOTOR.

I'll try having stuff up shortly -- had a storm pass through, and there's a couple of things I'll be busy with tonight. Most likely, I'll wind up just editing my opening post again and put the Darkness/Sector stuff in there, as well as a basic background setting for you all to peruse and all that stuff.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
D20 it is then. Just one thing, I have never played nor have any of the books to create said character. If someone has the books and is will to help me out, that would be great! Please let me know.

-Blood

Priest_Sidran

First Post
I have the following Books for d20

Star Wars Revised Guidebook (Hardback and PDF)
Star Wars Campaign Setting Guide
Star Wars Heroes Guide Book (Hardback and PDF)
Star Wars Powers of the Jedi
Star Wars Rebellion Era Sourcebook
Star Wars New Jedi Order Sourcebook
Star Wars Corruscant and the Core Worlds
Star Wars Geonosis and the Outer Rim
Star Wars Arms & Equipment Guidebook (Hardback and PDF)
Star Wars More Aliens Sourcebook
Star Wars Starships of the Galaxy
Star Wars Stormtrooper Sourcebook (PDF only)
Star Wars Dark Side Sourcebook

Last edited:

penance

First Post
sidran! if you send me a copy of those PDF's, you would be my hero.

:D

also, I think smuggler/soldier sounds like a great idea, although It would probably work best if we started level 5- then I'd be a soldier3/smuggler2.

That would be nice, and then I wouldnt have to be 'totally' stupid.

Does the Empire have any kind of presence on darkness? are we going to run into any storm troopers? becuase out of everything one can do in the starwars universe, stealing AT-ST's is by far my favorite thing to do. *grins*

Last edited:

Remove ads