• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Corporate Defiance (OOC Thread) -- CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
I'm 100% all for you making the dice rolls, Azaar, but if you want us to make some of them, I'm okay with that, too...

Azaar

Explorer
PCs and how they relate to Sector is part of entry #1, in the background paragraph -- I tried to clear it up a little bit.

The workup for Vitality Points and Wound Points are added. Thanks for the catch -- knew I was forgetting something.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Vitality Points will be full Hit Die plus Con for 1st level, 3/4 hit die plus Con for subsequent levels"

Rounded up or down? :heh:

Ok, I'm pretty much done with my character. I was wondering if someone with the Arms and Equipment guild could suggest a blaster with a high Stun DC, preferably a heavy or regular pistol. Which brings me to another question. What kinds of weapon restrictions are there on Darkness and how well are they enforced?

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
"Vitality Points will be full Hit Die plus Con for 1st level, 3/4 hit die plus Con for subsequent levels"

Rounded up or down? :heh:

3/4...works just like 1/2. Round down at even levels, up at odd levels. That's the usual way, at any rate.

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Ok, I'm pretty much done with my character. I was wondering if someone with the Arms and Equipment guild could suggest a blaster with a high Stun DC, preferably a heavy or regular pistol.

Yes, if you don't mind waiting until I get home. There is one built specifically for stunning. I think the Fort DC on it is 20.

penance

First Post
Sidran, my email is dizkord (at) hotmail (dot) com. feel free to flood my inbox. *grins*

Ok, as far as dice rolling; from one DM to another Azaar, check out the link in my sig to my 'battle thread.' Also, if you look at my IC thread, I think i have some cool ideas for linking to pictures/invisiblecastle rolls, methods that makes it less intrusive.

Nice long post there under the intro. :p a few questions; how is the planet self suffecient? 3/4 of the planet city, the rest farm? or are there underground food labs? If i remember, Corescant had 20+ agg planets supporting it.

[sblock=stupid economy questions]Also,who does this big company make their money off of? by that, i mean who is the major employer of everyone? Is marsec the only employer of people? (that would mean that the only money marsec makes is money that they give out...) how do individual businesses fare? what is the best way to make $$ outside of marsec? If these questions are dumb, just tell me to suspend my disbelif. :D[/sblock]

how many aliens are there on Darkness? would a single trandoshan stick out? or is there a community?

and btw; i really loathe point buy. :D but if you really want to, i suppose i can suffer through it....

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
and btw; i really loathe point buy. :D but if you really want to, i suppose i can suffer through it....

Get used to it, if you are going to do PBP. :D Almost every DM here uses point-buy, since it ensures a level of equality between the PCs. And believe me, I loathed it when I first started playing games here, but you actually grow to accept it, and eventually use it yourself!

penance

First Post
*shrugs* well, i'll use it when other people tell me to, but i think the dice rolled stats in our game are much more interesting. :p ah well. here, when i get done emailing azaar, ill drop a copy here of what I have. Untill i get those pdf's from sidran, i wont be able to completly finish the guy.

heres the picture I have.

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
*shrugs* well, i'll use it when other people tell me to, but i think the dice rolled stats in our game are much more interesting. :p ah well. here, when i get done emailing azaar, ill drop a copy here of what I have. Untill i get those pdf's from sidran, i wont be able to completly finish the guy.

I agree, dice-rolled stats are much more interesting, and characters don't look like cookie-cutter copies of each other when you roll. But go figure the point buy out between our characters in your game...I'll bet there is quite a bit of difference between them.

We've got until the 28th to finish our PCs, so I don't think we really have to worry about rushing too much. And since Star Wars d20 doesn't have an online SRD, I have to wait until I get home to work on my PC. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads