Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catavarie

First Post
DOH! I forot about DMCal. Where's he hiding? Of course I'm sure he probably bowed out sometime and i just don't remember it...darn 70s.

Catavarie said:
DOH! I forot about DMCal. Where's he hiding? Of course I'm sure he probably bowed out sometime and i just don't remember it...darn 70s.
I think he had some RL issues to work out. I know he officially bowed out of the council, but I don't know if he's officially gone from the GMF. It might be worth a shot to contact him. I wish we could contact Mordmorgan as well, him having been here since even before me, but I checked both his ENWorld and WotC accounts, and he hasn't been on either since back in late April. Unfortunately, I think Mordmorgan and Y.O. are permanently gone. No idea about BSF though, attempting to contact him might very well be worth it.

Catavarie

First Post
If we tried contacting half the people that have come and gone I think we would find that most are no longer active here on the boards. Just a fact of life I guess.

Xen155

First Post
"Like an ass I go to my work in the desert." - Me misquoting Gurney Halleck

But yes it is very possible for me to update it and I will do so. Some time sunday inbetween Black Rock Depth runs I will make a new Council thread and fully update EVERYTHING on it (as per my duties [and thankfully so far my only official one.]).

Speaking of duties, what the hell is it I'm supposed to do around here? Seriously, I pretty much just vote and post. I guess I also help organize, but I'd probably do that anyways.

Xen155

First Post
Well the only duty I have was self appointed, but other CMs have been givin duties by the Council, primarily NC and Y.O.
But it is your duty to respond to any responsibility that the GMF council gives you. And since you are 20% of that council I would say that isn't such a bad deal.

Check the front page, its been updated.

Any suggestions, questions or comments on anything I just said?

Xen155 said:
Well the only duty I have was self appointed, but other CMs have been givin duties by the Council, primarily NC and Y.O.
But it is your duty to respond to any responsibility that the GMF council gives you. And since you are 20% of that council I would say that isn't such a bad deal.

Check the front page, its been updated.

Any suggestions, questions or comments on anything I just said?
Not really. Just wanted to add that everyone should get over to the new GMF forums here and start posting. We'll still use these boards, but we need people on the other board so we can use it as sort of a test site, and decide what we do and don't like.

By the way, here on the new boards I posted some of my writing for everyone's viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Not really. Just wanted to add that everyone should get over to the new GMF forums here and start posting. We'll still use these boards, but we need people on the other board so we can use it as sort of a test site, and decide what we do and don't like.

By the way, here on the new boards I posted some of my writing for everyone's viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Also have another board option here so that we can have better understanding of various options available to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads