Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
I'll talk to Grin Reaper and Funky Ferret tommorow and try to get them back in on it.

So where is Grin and Funky at anyways?

For that matter what about BSF and Modmorgan? Looks like Y.O. hasn't been online for over a year.

Nightcloak

First Post
Catavarie said:
So where is Grin and Funky at anyways?

For that matter what about BSF and Modmorgan? Looks like Y.O. hasn't been online for over a year.

BSF bowed out. He was judging the ENies and some other special game forums.

Madmorgan got married and quietly disappeared, which is sad cause it was my discussions with him over Ravenloft and good horror story building that got me involved in the origin GMF thread in the first place.

Y.O. moved to Canada or something to go to school. He checked in a couple of times and also quietly disappeared. That is why we can't change mods on these forums actually. This was his sub-forum he bought from Morris. He requested the rest of the council to be mods.

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
Y.O. moved to Canada or something to go to school. He checked in a couple of times and also quietly disappeared. That is why we can't change mods on these forums actually. This was his sub-forum he bought from Morris. He requested the rest of the council to be mods.

Well I guess we need to track him down and pluck hairs from some very uncomfortable places inorder to get things fixed around here then :]

Catavarie said:
Well I guess we need to track him down and pluck hairs from some very uncomfortable places inorder to get things fixed around here then :]
No real reason. To be perfectly honest, our current abode is a rather small forum, with a rather small membership. We don't really need many mods. Once we have our own site, we can have as many mods as we want.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't make sense to give each council member a postion to fill, and a specific set of work to work on, rather than have the current unorganized mess we are. It might speed up the planning process quite a lot.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
No real reason. To be perfectly honest, our current abode is a rather small forum, with a rather small membership. We don't really need many mods. Once we have our own site, we can have as many mods as we want.

How about just for fun then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads