Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I agree BoD, we do need to spark some life here, I think if we get those T-shirts and some other things up it will get somethign tangible out to the members.

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
...I believe the Essential Guide to a GM's Notebook thread should be stickied. Unfortunately, I can't do this myself, as I don't have Mod status yet.

Actually, I would hate to see my thread alone become a focus point. We have other good threads to highlight. Plus we should encourage others to add to what will hopefully be a "GMF Library" of sorts some day.

Perhaps we could place a GM advice thread with links to all community recomended threads. Then we can add future threads of others. A sort of catalog of links with discriptions.

Just building ideas here. What does everyone think?

Nightcloak said:
Actually, I would hate to see my thread alone become a focus point. We have other good threads to highlight. Plus we should encourage others to add to what will hopefully be a "GMF Library" of sorts some day.

Perhaps we could place a GM advice thread with links to all community recomended threads. Then we can add future threads of others. A sort of catalog of links with discriptions.

Good idea Night Cloak.

By the way, fellow Council Members, [shamelessplug]I think my old GMF campaign setting would be a great community project. We just need some people willing to dedicate time to make it work. But comon', you guys gotta admit that having a GMF campaign setting would be great.[/shamelessplug] :D

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:

I have to agree a Library Thread or even sub-board would be a great idea

Blade of Desecration said:
Good idea Night Cloak.

By the way, fellow Council Members, [shamelessplug]I think my old GMF campaign setting would be a great community project. We just need some people willing to dedicate time to make it work. But comon', you guys gotta admit that having a GMF campaign setting would be great.[/shamelessplug] :D

A GMF Campaign setting would rock, with all the talent we have here in our little yet growing community we could have a seriously kick arse setting

Just my 2 cents

ChaosEvoker

First Post
@Nightcloak
An excellent idea. It would make a good refference point for many people.

@BoD
I fully agree. I think if we got a campaign setting done, and it was good, we could seriously make a name for ourselves. It would be fun to do, and we could field test it on all our players.... :]

Nyaricus

First Post
hey guys!

Just thought i'd chime in with a word or two of encouragement and say that you guys are doing awesome, and i like the ideas that are working out here. I will add in more later, but for now i got to go to sleep - working at 7am tomorow X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads