Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen155

First Post
Dear God it has been to long since i've been here. I would have returned earlier if the powers that be hadn't dedicated this past week a 2 a day week (Im so tired.).

My vote on CotDS is obvious (AYE) but he has yet to accept the nomination...

Xen155 said:
Dear God it has been to long since i've been here. I would have returned earlier if the powers that be hadn't dedicated this past week a 2 a day week (Im so tired.).

My vote on CotDS is obvious (AYE) but he has yet to accept the nomination...
I've kinda' been watching it all from the sidelines and... well... thanks for the nomination! It's not like I'm going to turn the nomination down if I get chosen.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
I'm back too.

AYE to Blade of Desecration as council member. He has lots of initiative too.

Here are some things that I will be addressing in the coming weeks (yes, weeks; I regret to inform that I'll be busy this semester studying full-time plus working part-time during the morning on some days, and the night on others, plus girlfriend and hobbies):

* GMF signature banner
* Pruning of threads (like GrinReaper proposed)
* And maybe some sort of contest. I picture the following: GMF contest + some prices (I have a Scarred Lands book to give away) + an Enworld Ad = more interest in here. But for now, lets wait and address other things before discussing this contest idea

ChaosEvoker

First Post
While this is a petty issue, we will need to remove DMCal's Mod status and replace him with CotDS/BoD. This is a minor issue and while it needs to happen, can be done at the convience of whoever can do that.

A while back CE suggested making a thread for propositions for a GMF slogan. If no one objects, I'll put that up tommorow, since we really need something to give the forum more energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads