Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightcloak

First Post
Oh. And the mod options are great. Thanks for *poking* the big guy. I'm working through them carefully to see what they are and can do.

One thing I can't figure out is what the computer icon/button next to the report button is suppose to do.

Xen155

First Post
I like the Vision Statement, and I believe the Edited vwersion of the Mish statement will work the best.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
:cool: :D :lol:

I like the Mission Statement and the Vision Statement as they are. Excellent work NC. Consider my Aye on these two.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
I also propose (as asked by Xen155 and LilMissKittyn) that we vote on the idea of making GMF shirts. See the following thread for more info:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=125265

And I consider that this is an idea worth trying, but we should first be sure about the prices and such, so I suggest holding it until LMK investigates more.

Last edited:

Nightcloak

First Post
I agree also on the Mission/Vision Statements. So we need one more vote to accept them and create that sign-up thread.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
Regarding the sign-up thread, I suggest that once created, all the GMF members (us included) 'sign up' again so that everyone can know which member from the list is still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases