Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
I'm back!!! (for the moment...)

Hello guys. I know I've been away for a brief period, but honestly, college has me very occupied because of its last weeks. So don't count me for much until June. When college ends I'll have plenty of time to get things rolling here again.

By the way, did any of you have done the 'luring' thread on ENWorld's General forum? That could be a good idea.

Nightcloak

First Post
Thanks everyone!
I'm back and ready to roll :D

I know how you feal Bard. Work has been pretty tough on me also, hope you get a breather soon.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Hey guys (and gals)...

Due to a faulty home computer and tighter restrictions on the net at work, I'm just gonna have to resign as a council member. I still plan to post and comment on this forum and in ENWorld in general when I can, but I just don't have the time now to be an effective council member.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in including me in the group!

ChaosEvoker

First Post
That is a regrettable thing, we will miss you, which mean that, by our laws, we must find another council member.

WHo will fill the void in this dark hour? (any nominations?)

BSF

Explorer
Hey folks,
I am moved into my new digs. Well, I have most of my stuff in the new digs. We still have a lot of unpacking to do. But the most important thing is that I have broadband access. Woot! I am back online at home. Now if I can just get some time I can start trying to actually participate on the forums again.

Xen155

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
That is a regrettable thing, we will miss you, which mean that, by our laws, we must find another council member.

WHo will fill the void in this dark hour? (any nominations?)
I nominate Chosen of the Dark Sun.

Da Bard said:
Hey folks,
I am moved into my new digs. Well, I have most of my stuff in the new digs. We still have a lot of unpacking to do. But the most important thing is that I have broadband access. Woot! I am back online at home. Now if I can just get some time I can start trying to actually participate on the forums again.

^w00t^

Nightcloak

First Post
On a sad Note

DungeonmasterCal said:
Hey guys (and gals)...

Due to a faulty home computer and tighter restrictions on the net at work, I'm just gonna have to resign as a council member. I still plan to post and comment on this forum and in ENWorld in general when I can, but I just don't have the time now to be an effective council member.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in including me in the group!

Ouch. Good luck with everything and best wishes :(
(you're having on @#$% of a year so I don't blame you)

I'm glad you will still be around though :)

Nightcloak

First Post
On a Bright Note

BardStephenFox said:
Hey folks,

That's great news! I'm glad to hear that things have started to come around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads