Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Shayuri

First Post
Mew. Mark's a good GM, and what I have to say has nothing to do with my opinion of him or his ability to run a game.

But I think we need to let this one go. We're missing half our players, we've been out of the loop for eons now...I've completely lost touch with my character, and starting over with Mark means basically starting over from scratch. In which case we should just make a whole new game, don't you think?

This game just has too much baggage. We need to let it go.

In my opinion.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
But I think we need to let this one go. We're missing half our players, we've been out of the loop for eons now...I've completely lost touch with my character, and starting over with Mark means basically starting over from scratch. In which case we should just make a whole new game, don't you think?

Well, in a way, that's what would happen. I envision picking up in media res with the current sewer fight. Whether that is with the current PCs or we retcon a bit doesn't matter to me.

So, Shayuri, if you want a new PC, that'll work.

I'd also fully intend to shift everything to new OOC, IC, and RG threads in order to shed the negative psychic baggage (or something less hippy-dippy, if you prefer).

:)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I like Elite+6 for stats. Everyone starts with 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8, arranged to taste, plus 6 points for customization.

8 to 13 costs 1 point
14 to 15 cost 2 points
16 to 17 costs 3 points

So, raising an 8 to a 10 would cost 2 points. Raising a 13 to a 15 would cost 3 points (1 to get to 14 plus 2 to get to 15).

Maximum hit points. Average starting gold. Pick two traits.

Did I miss anything?

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I talked to Rathstorm and he's sorry it didn't work out. He's still slammed with college work.

I'm good with the idea of starting over. I'll thumb through my collection of character ideas and see if I can come up with something. I think I might just keep Mero though, I still want to see how he'd work out.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, with Mowgli, Shayuri, and Selc, that's three. I've not talked to Giant Boy yet, but I'm sure he'll want to play. Heck, I can just order him to play. I am his father.

:)

Remove ads