• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Covers of "Shelter from the Storm"

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's a quick preview of the covers of the third adventure in the saga, Shelter from the Storm.

Attachments

• Shelter_Back_thumb.jpg
    Shelter_Back_thumb.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Shelter_Cover-mini.jpg
    Shelter_Cover-mini.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:

Vanuslux

Explorer
Nice. Thus far I've been really pleased with the art in general with the series and the cover art has been consistently great in its highly effective simplicity.

EditorBFG

Explorer
This is my favorite cover art yet. The statues seem to be a bit of an homage to the old cover of The Temple of Elemental Evil-- Nice touch.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wait till you see the cover of #5; that is, by far, my favourite piece of art so far for WotBS.

Ah, heck, here it is. I shouldn't be showing you this yet! I'm not even sure if it's been paid for yet!

Attachments

• MissionToTheMonasteryOfTwoWinds.jpg
    MissionToTheMonasteryOfTwoWinds.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 188

meomwt

First Post
Awesome artwork.

You guys are seriously hitting the Campaign Saga market. This is one great piece of work. I'm so glad I'm already subscribed to this one!

EditorBFG

Explorer
Morrus said:
Wait till you see the cover of #5; that is, by far, my favourite piece of art so far for WotBS.

Ah, heck, here it is. I shouldn't be showing you this yet! I'm not even sure if it's been paid for yet!
Excellent, looks like the art on a Shadowfist card... which is a VERY, VERY GOOD THING... there's probably like eight people out there who remember Shadowfist...

Morrus said:
I'm not even sure if it's been paid for yet!

*whistles innocently*

The cover for adventure 5 - Mission to the Monastery of the Two Winds - is my favorite so far. Too bad I'm not writing it. Must make a mental note to get the same artist to do the cover for adventure 9 or 12.

Remove ads