Level Up (A5E) Crafting and Supply

Subtle Knife

Explorer
Okay, question: the (low-level) party finds crates of fresh food and water.

Does it make sense that an individual with proficiency in Cooking Utensils could use these fresh goods to craft units of Supply? If so, what ratio (pounds of food --> days/units of Supply) would you think appropriate? I'm thinking 5lb fresh food and water to generate 2lb (1d) Supply.

Thoughts?

SK

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Okay, question: the (low-level) party finds crates of fresh food and water.

Does it make sense that an individual with proficiency in Cooking Utensils could use these fresh goods to craft units of Supply? If so, what ratio (pounds of food --> days/units of Supply) would you think appropriate? I'm thinking 5lb fresh food and water to generate 2lb (1d) Supply.

Thoughts?

SK
IOf you are the narrator it's setup so you can rule pretty much however you want. Supply is more than just food & water & could include all manner of weather gear (sun shades, eye protecting scrolls, etc), locality specific anti parasitic/antitoxin items, mosquito nets, etc.

I once had an elf player roll a 1 to forage supplies with a dump stat attached, he found some delicious mushrooms that reminded him of the ones his family ate during his childhood. Player two also found them delicious. Players three four & five however were not an elves & some of them were affected by fey longings after dinner :devilish: :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Remove ads