Creating Walls and such

Greetings!

Maybe I am not reading things correctly or thoroughly enough, but I am having a bit of difficulty with the creation of things like wall spells. Would anyone be kind enough to post some examples? I would also like to develop a good sense of DR/Hit Points for various things). How about:

Wall of Fire (not solid, does fire damage when touched)

Wall of Ice (solid, does damage when touched, DR/HP?)

Wall of Iron (DR/HP?)

Wall of Stone (DR/HP?)

Anything else you can think of would be great. Also, several levels of power with those effects would be nice.

Thanks,

MI

msd

First Post
You're probably likely to get a better response from people if they see this in a different forum...:cool:

You might want to ask a mod to move it for you. Good luck in getting help!

msd said:
You're probably likely to get a better response from people if they see this in a different forum...:cool:

You might want to ask a mod to move it for you. Good luck in getting help!

Is there a better forum for this? I thought this was the "EoM" subforum.

MI

genshou

First Post
This is the right forum. I suggest you check out EOM and Stronghold Builder's Guidebook/permanent Create? which is a thread I recently ran on a related topic. As for the walls formed of elemental energy, that would be Create or Evoke, or perhaps a complex spell containing both action types. For instance, a good Create Fire/Evoke Fire could make for a nasty wall of fire if you used the enduring damage enhancement for Evoke.

Remove ads