Critical Role Critical Role’s 7-hour Campaign Finale

It’s not the last of Critical Role (obviously) but it is the end of their second campaign this Thursday. And it’s 7 hours long!

866A438C-9CA0-4A2E-9BCF-7CA4EEBCC8EB.png

Critical Role’s highly successful second campaign -- The Mighty Nein -- premiered over three years ago and has built up over 530 hours of adventures, including over 440 villains conquered and over 100 hours of battles (source: CritRoleStats), and this Thursday, June 3, the epic saga of Critical Role’s second campaign is set to embark on its final adventure.

Since the launch of the campaign on January 11, 2018, Critical Role has chronicled the story of Jester Lavorre (Laura Bailey), Yasha Nydoorin (Ashley Johnson), Caleb Widogast (Liam O’Brien), Beauregard "Beau" Lionett (Marisha Ray), Nott the Brave/Veth Brenatto (Sam Riegel), Fjord (Travis Willingham), Mollymauk "Molly" Tealeaf and Caduceus Clay (both played by Taliesin Jaffe) of The Mighty Nein as they explored Wildemount, formed relationships, spat in the face of death and buried allies, realized that not all goblins are as they seem, discovered the power a friendly cupcake (sprinkled with some Dust of Deliciousness) can have in befriending powerful foes, and showcased the resiliency one can have in the face of insurmountable odds time and time again.

Experience the final chapter of The Mighty Nein as Critical Role concludes the legend of this ragtag group of miscreants that millions across the globe have come to know and love. How will their journey end and what’s next from the world of Critical Role? Tune in to find out!

The final episode of Critical Role’s Campaign 2: The Mighty Nein airs this Thursday, June 3 2021 at 7PM PST simultaneously on Twitch (twitch.tv/criticalrole) and YouTube (youtube.com/criticalrole), with the replayable VOD of the show available on Critical Role’s YouTube channel the following Monday.

Critters…. How do you want to do this?

Last edited:

People do keep wondering if they'll go to a new system, but... I'm not sure. I guess it depends on what the state of D&D Beyond as an advertiser is.

I could see them branch out into some other system. Actually, I think the DDB people have a tabletop system now - I skimmed it but it looked a lot like Savage Worlds to me. I could see them change up systems, because it seems like they've had decent response from using other systems when they did the Honey Heists, Trash Pandas, Monsterheart, and certainly Undeadwood (I loved Undeadwood).

Aldarc

Legend
People do keep wondering if they'll go to a new system, but... I'm not sure. I guess it depends on what the state of D&D Beyond as an advertiser is.

I could see them branch out into some other system. Actually, I think the DDB people have a tabletop system now - I skimmed it but it looked a lot like Savage Worlds to me. I could see them change up systems, because it seems like they've had decent response from using other systems when they did the Honey Heists, Trash Pandas, Monsterheart, and certainly Undeadwood (I loved Undeadwood).
Fandom owns Cortex Prime but it’s more similar in its design principles to Fate than it is to Savage Worlds.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases