• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crossed Paths, Part II

Krilith

First Post
~Dhormium sees Marcus’ hand signal and prepares himself to rush into the hallway he is pointing at. The tall dwarf checks his shield and battleaxe and waites. He wonders who built these chambers~

Despaxas

First Post
"That completely depends on what's out there." Tullius grins at Octar. "But by all means, let's not forget we have that option."

Tullius looks at Dhormium. "Any chance you can heal some of the damage we sustained?"

Manzanita

First Post
Yes, Marcus heard a 'clank' of some sort from the southern passage. Does Ehldannis wish to begin his detailed search of the room, or shine his lantern down the passage?

Inez Hull

First Post
Ehldannis's piqued curiousity is stalled only by the threat of further battle. His search delayed - for now - he shines the lantern down the southern passage.

Krilith

First Post
Despaxas said:
Tullius looks at Dhormium. "Any chance you can heal some of the damage we sustained?"
~Dhormium nods, but looks a bit worried~
“I do have some reserves left, but I must be cautious not to annoy Clangeddin to much or he’ll grow weary of me. Let me tend to the most serious ones first, Ehldannis, you don’t look so good, and Tullius, you look like you’ve seen better days as well.”

Ooc: casting cure minor and moderate wounds (still as 4th lvl cleric.)

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Away from my books through the weekend. I'll try to get a post in Sunday night. Ehldannis sees no immediate threats or opportunities, though in the lantern light.

Manzanita

First Post
In the lantern light, Ehldannis and the others a rectangular room, about 40 feet NS and 30 ft EW. A hallway leads off East and west, a door is on the south wall. Faded paint peels off the walls, which are covered with low-relief scuptures of inter-diety combat.

Despaxas

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming that I've been healed by Dhormium. Could you give us our hp's?

Tullius holds up a hand, motioning the rest to stay here, and silently moves into the hallway. At each door he stops and listens.

P.S. OOC: Manzanita could you send me my character sheet, I was forced to reformat and lost it :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads