• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crossed Paths Part V

Velmont

First Post
"Dhormium, don't be silly, it's just like if I was telling I don't know how to fight and it is my sword and axe who are doing all the job. True, they have made many wounds that my fist couldn't have done, but I weild it. I am not familiar with your belief, but your faith in your god and your wisdom on how to use your god's gift is not something to reject with the hand."

Barak

First Post
Dhormium frowns, and shakes his head.

"It is not the same at all. In your comparison example, -I- am the sword, and Clangeddin Silverbeard, Blessed be His name, bears me. -He- could accomplish the same through any decent conduit. I couldn't."

DarkMaster

First Post
Octar smiles at Dhormium explanation of his powers.

He silently think. "Whatever you say my friend, as long as you can help us get out of here alive."

Manzanita

First Post
Dhormium's spells return his own strength to normal. Tullius is still down 1 pt.

There are several directions the party could go. They could try to descend the elevator. There is the door on the north of the current room. Thre is also a door the party passed some time ago, instead heading down the hallway and encountering the skelletons.

Mendicus seems nervous now, not holding a torch. He edges closer to the lantern bearer, and holds his light crossbow with white-knuckled hands.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Ecgthow watchs, and listens, for what that is worth as Ehldannis converses with the old man, "Please give him my thanks, and tell him my name,". He smiles at the freed thrall.

"Down leads us to nothing but gnolls, unless we missed something on the way up. I fret that we are too weak for them today, though my blood burns for vengence. Which of the other doors do you fancy we try?"

Velmont

First Post
"I'm still not convince by your words, but your magic work anyway. I could take a small troop now on my own!

For what to do now. I would really like to tells one or two words to the Gnoll, but first, I would prefer to make sure we left no one up here that could block our retreat."

Barak

First Post
Dhormium stares at Tullius for a moment, then he grins and shakes his head.

"Just like a human to argue with someone about the provenance of their abilities, while knowing next to nothing about them, and being utterly convinced that they are in the right."

Looking at the rest of his companions, and hefting his own weapon, he finally nods his head.

"I believe Clangeddin Silverbeard, Blessed be His name, has allowed me to restore myself to full strenght. Tullius, or anyone else, if you need more, let me know before we move on."

Velmont

First Post
Tullius stares a second at Dhormium and only add. "Yeah."

As he ask his question, Tullius answer him "Well, I feel a bit of fatigue, but your power have given me back so much, I think by tommorow, I should be just nice, you might just save it for later, in case we fall on the three they had escaped yesterday."

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma.

"I've felt better, but I've felt worse also. Tullius is right. If you have more restorative magic, save it for in case we run into those shadows again."

Marcus notes Mendicus sliding closer. Marcus watches the loaded crossbow nervously.

"Mendicus. Take a deep breath try to relax before you shoot one of us."

Marcus grins at Mendicus.

"If you would feel more comfortable carrying the lantern, you are welcome to."

If Mendicus wants it, Marcus passes the lantern to him.

"Lets go that way," Marcus says, indicating the door to the north. "We will more than likely have to return this way if we are going to honour our bargain with the sphinx."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads