• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crow Eating thread

I just hope people keep this in mind someone claims that boycotts don't work. Things are not always hopeless, and we sometimes have more power than we think. I hope this brings you all hope. <3

I don't think anyone here claimed boycotts don't work. It was just a quibble how do to do it most effectively... like it should be in a good RPG forum.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Other than inventing a time machine and scrapping the whole idea before it even got rolling, let alone had a draft of it leaked, I think this was probably the best possible outcome, for pretty much everyone involved.

I mean, I guess except for the people who wanted to see WotC crash and burn.

Dreamscape

Crafter of fine role-playing games
Nothing wrong with grandma's crow gizzards smothered in gristle.

1674860500536.png

OB1

Jedi Master
Just wanted to say that at the beginning of this whole thing, I made some statements out of ignorance that I now regret. I've never been into 3PP much, and had no idea how much the proposed 1.1 would hurt so many. While I never had any vitriol against WotC, I sided with the community in my feedback to the survey, and suggested that their best course of action would be to release 5.1 to a CC license and move on. I'm thrilled to see that it was. An open license under the control of a corporation isn't an open license.

Remove ads