• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

WarShrike

First Post
Reaching out a hand towards Aidan, Azog murmurs in a low voice. Upon touching Aidan's shoulder, the pain of his wounds eases to a dull throb.

Cure Light Wounds: Aidan (1d8+1+2=5)

[SBLOCK=Spells]
Spells: Druid -- Level 0: 3, Level 1: 2
Spells: Cleric -- Level 0: 3, Level 1: 2+1

Druid Lvl 0 (DC=12): Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic.
Druid Lvl 1 (DC=13): Cure Light Wounds, Entangle.
Cleric Lvl 0 (DC-12): Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic.
Cleric Lvl 1 (DC=13): Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, DOMAIN: True Strike.
[/SBLOCK]

"Well, unless some other ungodly beasts be skulking around, maybe we can finally explore this room. I'm particularly intrested in these so called 'Chokers'. I'm in no mood to be caught by those things from behind. Myself, i'll be seeing what can be seen from the top of this here stairwell."

With that said, Azog climbs the NE stairs, albeit guardedly. Fang follows, in that quirky way canines climb stairs.

Corpseflower

First Post
The ancient iron stairs are caked with rust and they creak and groan under Azog's weight, but they are still sturdy enough to support him. Strange that given so much time metal has proven less enduring than darkwood presumably cut from the valley. At the top of the stairs a hallway runs the length of the chapel and another twenty feet or so beyond. The hall takes a turn north of Azog's stairwell continuing on east. The eastern stretch is fairly well lit from a series of windows overlooking the courtyard. There are three doors spaced out down a rubble and debris strewn hall and it terminates in a view of the forest where the outer wall has fallen away. A wooden railing between the two stairwells allows an overlook of the chapel and it's patron saints. Five doors line the other side of this hall at even intervals.

WarShrike

First Post
"Eight doors that i can see from here, lads. Three on this side. five on the other" reports Azog to the others below, then nods to Aidan, aknowledging his statement. He then speaks in a voice loud enough to be heard by all. "How long have we been awake? For myself, i was up just before dawn, yesterday. So far, the threat of danger and the excitement of battle have been keeping us alert and our fatigue at bay, but it won't hold. We will have to rest eventually, and that will be quite difficult if these so called 'Chokers' are free to roam these halls in hunt. If these creatures are so feared by the other inhabitants of these ruins, their lair would be a safe place to rest, after we dispatch them of course." Azog moves to the closest door, and after Fang and Aidan are ready on either side of him he will open the door, longsword and shield at the ready.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
A rest would do us all good. Thank the gods for our warforged friend, as we have a guard. Let us find a room with one door, so that our friend does not have difficulty with the watch. Aidan sees that Azog will open the door, nods to him and puts his crossbow at the ready.

Corpseflower

First Post
The door swings in on a small ten by ten foot room. Two simple beds, bedding rotted away long ago, take up most of the room. The small arched window between the beds is splintered with cracks and so filthy that the light is dim.

Creamsteak

Explorer
OnlytheStrong said:
A rest would do us all good. Thank the gods for our warforged friend, as we have a guard. Let us find a room with one door, so that our friend does not have difficulty with the watch. Aidan sees that Azog will open the door, nods to him and puts his crossbow at the ready.

"I'll watch, but between watching the little girl and our own backs it'll be a long night."

WarShrike

First Post
Azog examines the room from the hallway, the floor, walls, and ceiling. If he sees nothing apparent, he moves in and upturns the beds. If nothing still, he moves to the next door. Rinse/repeat.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Disgusting" Is all that Dimzel says, before sitting on the floor, and taking a strange position. His breath begging to slow down and he falls asleep.

Remove ads