Pathfinder 1E Crowns of Ice - A Tale of Blood and Betrayal - Chapter I - The Isle of Heildam

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sorry! They get four exams a year, plus two rounds of subs, and I brought upon myself to record extras and prepare written works for all nine classes. So I get flooded every two months or so, lol. But it's all planned and nearly done hehe

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I think Brazil, right? But you only get off at Christmas??? Our kids have two months at summer, and weeks at Christmas and Easter and Spring Break.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We get Easter. Christmass and summer break. With students at university getting very little and ground schoolers having nearly four months total

Archon Basileus

First Post
ROUND 2

Somehow, Arvid’s intervention and Astrid’s sudden inaction seem to move crowd. Many men and women move against the attackers, changing the way things went so far. Surrounded, the knife-bearers see no option but to turn against the people, waving blades against them, trying to remain free. After his declaration, Arvid vanishes easily into the crowd, moving fluidly amidst the locals.

Back at the cliffs, the archer sees the commotion, aiming once more against the young lady, after short deliberation. ‘Perhaps one last shot might land’, his gestures seem to translate. The bow bends once more, a deadly projectile readied with great swiftness, his nimble steps firmly placed against the gray stones.
At the boardwalk, the conflict unfolds. Still, the locals seem more inclined to defend the visitors. The fist fights in the back still go on, as they probably ignored Arvid entirely. A safe distance is kept from the dock the arrivals now occupy, Thorir and Alec's intimidating figures holding everyone back.

On the right, Rolf’s voice can be heard, yielding a clear, rough command. “PROTECT THE WOMAN AT ALL COSTS!” Suddenly, he’s bursting out of the dock, followed by several men. They move towards the crowd, shields up, bashing people out of their way, but being careful enough not to hurt them… much. They seem to be making their way towards the assassins.

[Ok, so the locals will try to grapple the killers, now distracted by the commotion against them. Out of reach, the archer still tries to shoot Astrid. Two other archers realize his intentions and ready shots against him. The rest of them still watch the conflict going on down at the boardwalk. Rolf’s men are trying to clear the area, apparently aiding Astrid and her entourage. I’ll roll second for the NPC block as before, right after Thorir! Again, sorry for the delay. Please, don't let this dial down your enthusiasm! Things will get better, since I’m just going to apply and correct tests now. Here in Brazil we get only one month by the end of the year as vacation, and we get tons of extra work mid-year, hehe. Oh, also, [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], did you get to see the individual thread for Astrid? If you didn't find it adequate, I can change it! :)]

@Neurotic @Queenie @Fenris @tglassy

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Thorir draws his sword as he keeps his shield up and in front of Astrid. He calls over his shoulder to the crew still on board the ship. "Throw the crowd belaying pins and some rope to bind them." Meanwhile, Thorir keeps a weather eye out on Rolf. He doesn't fully trust his words until his actions conform to them.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Behind one of the killers, distinctive cane with silvery head comes down hard on mans skull. Through all the jostling in the crowd, it is hard to see who did it. But any who noticed the cane would know.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: get behind one of the thugs
Attack: Non-lethal attack from behind; damage; bonus damage (choice) 1d20+8-4=17; 1d8+1=3; 2d8=8; 2d4=6
[/sblock]

OOC: 11 damage if he's unaware, 9 if he sees Arvid in the crowd. If he doesn't fall, Arvid would risk pushing through and attacking again as swift action

Remove ads