• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cryptosnark Games announces *The Book of Distinctions & Drawbacks*

Quixon

First Post
I haven't recieved mine as well and paid 3 days ago via Paypal-4 emails later and still no response. Anybody else having problems getting a response?

Wikidogre

First Post
SOunds great Scott cannot wait. I have yet to get ahold of your newest release for DnW's, but i have heard very good stuff about it.

*Curious on what other items you have in store the DnW's universe?

Peace

Urklore

First Post
Hi all, Still recieved no product and this is the 3rd day. :( I even emailed Scott yesterday and forwarded him a copy of my paypal receipt and have not heard any replies. Anyone know if something happen or if perhaps he is away on vacation or something.

Christian Walker

First Post
Urklore said:
Hi all, Still recieved no product and this is the 3rd day. :( I even emailed Scott yesterday and forwarded him a copy of my paypal receipt and have not heard any replies. Anyone know if something happen or if perhaps he is away on vacation or something.

Same here. Same result. I hope everything is OK with the guy.

Bamphalas

First Post
Relief

Figured he had some sort of issues that messed things up. Those of you who ordered, please check your email. You should have received an email message sort of like this, along with the link for the PDF:
Howdy!

More than 100 people ordered this PDF within 24 hours of my puting it on sale. Although this would be small potatoes to just about any e-mail server on earth, mine decided to go into petulant mode and randomly shut down a few vital functions, like outgoing mail. While I was trying to sort the sucker out, it decided to commit suicide as well. I have managed to retrieve
all the messages containing ordering information, at least as far as I know, so here you are! Thanks!
The book looks good so far.

Thanks, Scott.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads