• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crystal Dragon?

Wonger

First Post
Can any body point me at a 3.5 conversion of a crystal dragon? There was a 3.0 version in the psionics supplement from wizards and that essentially got reprinted in the MM2. Then, Wizards put out conversion notes in the 3.0 to 3.5 conversion guide for the MM2, but this was before the release of the XPH.

Is there a 3.5 psionics version of this (or for that matter any other) gem dragons around? I guess the rest of the info from the most current revision would still be valid but I'd love an XPH-style "psi-like abilities" block and my familiarity with psionics is only superficial.

Can anybody help?

Psion

Adventurer
Priest_Sidran said:
There are stats here
Here

Draco Invictus? As in from the Slayer's Guide to Dragons?

MM2 has the stats too

The MM2 stats are 3.0 and the 3.5 update booklet doesn't address 3.5 psionics, since it came out a good while before the XPH.

Anyways, to the OP, one of the most commonly referenced fan updates on the Gem Dragons is here:
http://www.geocities.com/originalravinray/dnd/psionics/main.html

Basically, it just updates the powers to 3.5 psionics, and everything else as-is.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads