• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CS account and Private Message Help

Gez

First Post
I'm no longer a CS (which caught me by surprise, IIRC, my CS account was given to me by Cheiromancer in December 2003, not in July or before of that same year), so I can't access my PM. And as it caught me by surprise, I haven't archived them. Any way I could download them? Or are they lost forever?

And now that I think of it, here's a proposal for a new CS feature: a small countdown (something like "Your CS account expires in X days.") in the "Thank you for being a Community Supporter" blurb on top of the pages.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I would think they are still there until purged from the system and access would be gained by beoming a CS.

And in the spirit of the season...Morrus I have just submitted a CS to reinstate GEZ!

-Tracy

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Rpgshop.Com
Date/Time : 16-Jul-2004 06:23:19 AM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice :
Description : RPGNow.com Order
Amount : 35.00 (USD)
Payment Method : Visa

==== BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID : 7318
First Name : Tracy

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
I would think they are still there until purged from the system and access would be gained by beoming a CS.

And in the spirit of the season...Morrus I have just submitted a CS to reinstate GEZ!

They don't purge out of the system - you just can't access them at the moment.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Oh, to explain why...This year I decided to update MY CS at least few time this year to support the site, I updated in March, so now is a good time as any. I will also be doing it again in Septmeber/October and December/January, so why waste. I like Gez post too. :D

Gez

First Post
Hand of Evil said:

-Tracy

bugeyes.gif
w00t.gif
bigblush.gif

Just "Wow!" A huge thank you -- I don't know what to say, but I'm really grateful. That was an unexpected, and as appreciated, as Cheiromancer's surprise gift. :)

BSF

Explorer
If you contact Morrus, I am sure he will get things straightened out. You can click on the "Contact Morrus" link at the bottom of the screen to email him.

A countdown of days until expiry would be cool. I suspect it would require adding a new field or maybe even a new table to the board database, then a feature to access that data. It might not be an easy hack. :( Though, it might make it easier for Morrus to maintain. So, it is definitely worth a thought, even if it ended up being less than practical.

Remove ads