Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hm, okay, then. Should we continue on, then?" Kamdar moves toward a door to continue looking around.

El Jefe

First Post
Boog recovered what crossbow bolts he could, then picked up his staff from the top of the stairs.
Jdvn1 said:
"Hm, okay, then. Should we continue on, then?"
"Give me a few moments to rest", he said, as he plopped down just outside the bedroom and began to meditate.

OOC:[sblock]Do I need to roll for recovery of bolts? I think it would be 2 bolts at 50% each. Also, Boog will regain his psionic focus, taking 20 if possible and taking 10 if not.[/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
I'm back to unimpeded (internetwise) operation. To catch up:

I have
Keth 8/12 HP
Levin 9/16 HP
Boog 9/9 HP
ao'Thuir 12/22 HP
Kamdar 7/7 HP
Ridik 10/10 HP
Jann 5/5 HP

Boog manages to retrieve one bolt; the other two (including, naturally, the one that hit the zombie) have been destroyed. After a brief meditation, he focuses his mind.

Keth's finishing blow was just before Jann's turn (same initiative, but I had Keth listed first), so Jann does not need to use his spell.

Am I correct that accumulated treasure from the ground floor is
sword of House Thimbrall (fine quality, magic detected, not identified)
cloak (fine quality, magic detected, not identified)
buckle
25gp, 10sp, 3cp
"An Annotated History of House Thimbrall" book
assorted books of lesser interest or value
necklace

(I ask because Animus gave me the total list of treasure, without putting anything into specific rooms. What's left, I'll assign to the remaining rooms as you search them.)

There are four doors from the foyer, including the one to the NW room where you had been questioning Gerald. Where do you search first?

Erekose13

Explorer
ao’Thuir leads the way to the next room, throwing the door open. His sword is ready in his hand just in case there are more enemies within. The door he opens just happens to be the closest one to where he is standing (probably somewhere on the north wall?)

fuzzy

First Post
Levin, 9/16 hp, unfocused

Levin will move so he can enter the room behind ao'Thuir if there are any enemies. If there aren't he'll regain focus while others look it over.

OOC: I'll bet good money the "sword of House Thimbrall is a plain old +1 longsword.

El Jefe

First Post
Boog loaded his crossbow and leaned his staff against the foyer wall. He took up a position in the foyer a little to the left of the door to the room that ao'Thuir opened, ready for anything.

"So, what's in this room?", he asked Gerald as ao'Thuir opened the door.

OOC:[sblock]Treasure list looks good to me. I recall Boog is holding the necklace, someone else has the rest of the loot.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"The gifts of Russna grow thin, so be cautious and if there is more foul creature in this house, retreating might be a good option... and I want to finish that book on the house history. Not really usefull for our objectives, but quite interesting." says Ridik as Boog move next to the door. Ridik, his mace in his hand, stay next to ao'Thuir.

scout989

First Post
Jann follows silently along, an uneasy feeling growing within him. He situates himself to have a shot through the doorway, trying to cover a different arc of the room than Boog, the other crossbowman.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar lags lazily behind. "Gerald, how would you have known if we've gotten all the zombies? How long were you watching us? Do you know how many zombies there are in this place?"

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13 said:
The door he opens just happens to be the closest one to where he is standing (probably somewhere on the north wall?)

The closest door would be the NW door, the room you were in before the zombies started moving again. You had been talking to Gerald when the zombies interrupted you, and hadn't searched the place.

ao'Thuir returns to the NW room, followed by whoever follows. Behind the bed there is a small chest and a rack with a suit of leather armor.

Remove ads