Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

scout989

First Post
Jann steps into the room that ao'Thuir abandoned, wanting to take a closer look at it. Interested despite himself, he spends a few moments searching the walls, looking for anything that could bive a clue as to its previous function.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar bounds over, "It's okay, Jann. I can check, then. I have quite a bit of energy left this day."

"... I guess when they left this place, they had some time to take some of the valuables with them."

[sblock]Kamdar will go around, quickly, from room to room (of the ones visited) and search for unknown magical auras. If it takes more than one casting, I"ll use up to two before I take a break[/sblock]

scout989

First Post
"Thank you, Kamdar. In the excitement, I had forgotten that I am not the only one capable of seeing those auras. Well, we live and learn, I guess."

[sblock=ooc: ]Hey all, I'm going to be moving and I'll be out of contact for a while. Please feel free to NPC Jann- he'll use whatever spells are necessary to ensure eceryone's survival. Otherwise he'll stick with trying to use his crossbow. I should be back within a week. Have fun![/sblock]

Jdvn1

Kamdar winks, "Don't worry, you're not the first to forget about a Gnome--it's sometimes better that way, too."

orsal

LEW Judge
Jann's search turns up nothing; the SW room is really as empty as it seems at first glance. Kamdar detects no magic in the open rooms. Ao'Thuir moves to the SE door, followed by most of the others (definitely including Keth and Gerald). It is not hard to open the door.

The room is 10'x10'. Inside, clothes are strewn all across the floor. They are old, and tattered, and probably all useless by this point -- at least at first glance you don't see anything worthwhile.

Also in the room is an upset weapon rack. There are five shortswords on the floor next to it. Also nearby are five quivers of arrows.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir starts poking around in the mess shifting it aside to grab the swords and arrows. "Here I'll carry these. Any of them magical, Kamdar?"

Jdvn1

ooc: How many rounds did it take to check the rooms for magic auras? If possible, I'll try to get the next rooms with the same spell.

"Hm, those shortswords could've come in handy to me."

orsal

LEW Judge
Jdvn1 said:
ooc: How many rounds did it take to check the rooms for magic auras? If possible, I'll try to get the next rooms with the same spell.

Round 1 in the first room, 3 rounds to get to the next, Round 5 in the second room, 4 rounds to get to the room just opened if nobody is in his way, he'll be able to confirm the lack of magical auras in the third room, but will need to cast again for the last one.

Ao'Thuir finds a coin pouch amidst the pile of clothing. Inside are 50 GP and 120 SP. The quivers are all full (100 arrows total).

Jdvn1

ooc: So I've used one casting so far? I'll go ahead and cast again, then, for the last room.

Remove ads