• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Custom Creature art for sale- Valentine's special!

ml3

First Post
Maybe this belongs in a different area, but I would like to put my services out there for Custom Creature Illustrations. I just completed one for Esteban's "Dwimmerloke" (attached) which I think came out fairly well. I have also designed the logo for Pogre's site and have been published in Expeditious Retreat's "Beast Builder" book.

My price is $50 for a creature portrait. Extensive action shots and backgrounds are possible and would involve an extra amount. I draw everything in pencil and the color in Photoshop. Turn around is 2-5 days once begun. I will provide you with a low res B&W proof and then a color print quality tiff and web quality jpg upon completion, approval and payment. I am happy to accept Paypal.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Attachments

• dwimmerloke_en.jpg
    dwimmerloke_en.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

Astos

First Post
I really like the look of that guy. I'll be getting in touch with you soon about commissioning something (work is crazy at the moment with freshman move-in).

Last edited:

ShadowNinja

First Post
I might be interested, but have you checked out Upper Krust's contest for the Immortal's Handbook?

Basically, you draw a 100 headed dragon and submit it to him and the winner gets published, wins a copy of the handbook and whatnot.

From seeing your dragon art ( or those that look like dragons ) your's would look really good.

ml3

First Post
ShadowNinja said:
I might be interested, but have you checked out Upper Krust's contest for the Immortal's Handbook?

Basically, you draw a 100 headed dragon and submit it to him and the winner gets published, wins a copy of the handbook and whatnot.

From seeing your dragon art ( or those that look like dragons ) your's would look really good.

thank you. do you know where I can find that contest?

ShadowNinja

First Post
ml3 said:
thank you. do you know where I can find that contest?

Yes sir. There are already several entries in, so you can get your creative juices flowing. If you'd like more info ( I'm Mike - The Guy who is co-heading the contest with UK for this) I can help in any way I Can with a simple PM.

I think your's would be fantastic and a contest is always a good way for people to see your things and help your business grow.

ShadowNinja

First Post
I guess I Can't receive PMs, but You can always send an email my way. I helped all the artists who submitted for the contest in terms of ideas.

Or hit me up on an AIM - Apeson Atrain

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads