Jimmy Nijs Art
Horror-Fantasy Illustrator/Concept Artist
Greetings and salutations, my name is Jimmy Nijs and I'm a freelance illustrator from the Netherlands with a passion/obsession for anything fantastical and horrific. For years now I have been sharpening my skills, and I've grown quite the portfolio of artwork, full of weird characters and critters. In fact, you might recognize some of my work from Quill and Cauldron's Press' Ulraunt's Guide to the Planes: Shadowfell and Ulraunt's Guide to the Planes: Acheron, Gem and Eye RPG Studios' The Midnight World, as well as Broken Mill's Heroes of Tenefyr and it's expansion pack, The Second Curse.
I pride myself on my eye for detail, my varied interests, creativity and imagination, and my flexibility in styles and I aim to provide high-quality, professional-looking artwork for medium budgets.
(All these prices are set with an exclusive, non-commercial Rights of Use license in mind. An extra fee (percentage of the flat price) may be attached to an exclusive, commercial Right of Use license. See Terms and Conditions for more info.)
(Prices may also be subject to change depending on the complexity of the commission.)
Greyscale Portrait: €70,- ♦ Greyscale Full-Body: €105,- ♦ Greyscale Illustration (2~ characters+BG): €165,-
Full-Colour Portrait: €85,- ♦ Full-Color Full-Body: €125,- ♦ Full-Color Illustration (2~ characters+BG): €200,-
꧁CONTACT AND PORTFOLIOS꧂
If you're interested in working with me, have any questions, or are just curious to see more work, you can easily contact me by either mailing me (✉ firstname.lastname@example.org) or filling in the form via my website
or via any of the socials below
Twitter ♦ DeviantArt ♦ Facebook ♦ Instagram ♦ Artstation
꧁TERMS OF SERVICE꧂
- What I will do: Stylized/semi-realistic humanoid characters; Creatures/Monsters; body horror; light architecture/landscape art; Tasteful nudity.
What I won't do: Pornographic/Fetish Art; Fetishized Gore; Furries, ponies or anthro-characters; politically-charged artwork or related to political activities; anything related to NFT-, crypto- or blockchain-related projects, activities, or businesses.
(Keep in mind that this is not a complete list. I retain the right to decline any commission that I am uncomfortable with or might not feel to be the right artist for.)
- Please take a moment to check out my portfolio or my social media before contacting me, so you can see what I have made in the past and what I enjoy making, to make sure I am the right artist for your purposes!
- Please keep in mind that sketches are just that - sketches. They are solely intended to communicate a rough idea or composition to the client and in no shape or form resemble the quality of the final product.
- I try to charge approximately €20,- per hour. Any prices listed on my socials are estimates. I retain the right to charge extra if the work is particularly complicated or detailed elements are required. Please contact me if you're unsure about the potential cost of your commission/
- Commissions have three correction rounds included. These are moments after I send an update where you can suggest changes or adjustments. A substantial adjustment will use up one of the correction rounds. I retain the right to charge an additional fee if all three run out yet more adjustments are required.
- Payments will be made through Paypal's invoice system. Payments below €100,- are required to be paid upfront. Payments past €100,- can be paid 50% upfront and 50% afterward, with two separate invoices being sent.
- I am willing to discuss a project deal price for larger projects. Contact me for more info on this.
- The commissioner is required to sign an agreement before starting work. This agreement will contain our agreements on commission details, price, licensing, deadline etc. A template of this agreement can be viewed upon request.
- Each commission comes standard with an exclusive non-commercial Rights of Use license. This means that you're allowed to use and share the commission for personal uses only, and I will not sell or license the artwork to third parties.
I am very much open to working for commercial purposes. An additional fee might be attached to an exclusive commercial Right of Use license, depending on how the commission will be used and in what quantity.
- I will always retain the author's rights. This means giving credit is non-negotiable and that the Commissioner is not to edit the work without having been given explicit permission to do so.
- Cancellation of the Commission will not grant you the Rights of Usage to any of my preliminary sketches or unfinished work.
- Commissions will be delivered in approximately 1-4 weeks' time, though deadlines can vary depending on the complexity of the project.
- Please communicate clearly if you need the commission done before a specific date. Commissions that need to be finished in a shorter amount of time than usual might come with an additional fee.
- Additional adjustments to your commission might extend the deadline.
꧁EXAMPLES OF WORK꧂