• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

custom lycanthrope

Rakusia

First Post
okay had a scene in kings castle player wanted to bump uglies with a lady of the court. grabbed someone who had a rather hairy part of their anatomy. king later warned there were people in court too good to be true. this lady had a super high charisma and was super attractive. thought a certain lycan form gave boost to cha. it doesn't. should I just drop this side story or should I try to make a custom lycan template to attach to the npc?

Greenfield

Adventurer
The Lycanthrope rules in the Monster Manual pretty much state that you can develop a Lycanthropy form for any carnivore/predator. It also suggests that the traits of the form, Alignment in specific, are tied to popular perception of the creature.

So look in Races of the Wild for an Anthropomorphic that includes Charisma boost, then use that as the foundationfor your custom Lycanthrope.

Cat people come to mind: +4 Dex, +2 Charisma. And isn't there a certain genre of popular fiction that focuses on Cat-girls? :)

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
While lycanthropy contributes to stats, and the monster manual has pre-generated lycanthropes, you're still adding the template to a base creature who, as any individual, can have unique stats.

A charming lady happens to be a were-cat. That's cool.

I created a were-squirrel NPC once for a campaign. Hilarious. Have fun!

Rakusia

First Post
yeah went with lady from noble family raised with proper etiquette and the such along with beauty she had a high charisma score plus were-cat gave her a plus 2

i created a dire squirrel once for a druid player to have as his animal companion

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
yeah went with lady from noble family raised with proper etiquette and the such along with beauty she had a high charisma score plus were-cat gave her a plus 2
How very Doctor Moreau.

i created a dire squirrel once for a druid player to have as his animal companion
That's awesome, I can't picture it. Dire creatures are spikey and scary and such, I can't imagine that on a squirrel. That's like a dire bunny or dire Koala bear.

Rakusia

First Post
WereSquirrel_by_darknatasha.jpg

something kinda like this lol

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads