• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Custom Title - Community Supporter

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
... What do you mean by that? You still can't offend Eric's Grandmother, if that's what you mean. If you're not sure, tell us what you're considering as a Custom Title and we'll tell you.

MoonZar

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
... What do you mean by that? You still can't offend Eric's Grandmother, if that's what you mean. If you're not sure, tell us what you're considering as a Custom Title and we'll tell you.

hehehehe i don't want to offend someone.

Something simple like "OverGod of Moonzar / Community Supporter"

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
MoonZar said:
hehehehe i don't want to offend someone.

Something simple like "OverGod of Moonzar / Community Supporter"
If you have a custom title, explicitly pointing out that you're a Community Supporter probably isn't necessary. ;)

As for length, I'm not sure, but take a look at my title. It's a little longer than a CS' could be, FWIW. "Hand and Eye of Piratecat" fits, I think, but I'm not sure how much more.

Jdvn1

Darkness said:
If you have a custom title, explicitly pointing out that you're a Community Supporter probably isn't necessary. ;)

As for length, I'm not sure, but take a look at my title. It's a little longer than a CS' could be, FWIW. "Hand and Eye of Piratecat" fits, I think, but I'm not sure how much more.
So "OverGod of Moonzar" should fit.

That shouldn't offend anyone, though, MoonZar.

MoonZar

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
So "OverGod of Moonzar" should fit.

That shouldn't offend anyone, though, MoonZar.

I hope so, my campaign world is not suppose to offend people hehehe

How this work ? We just have to pay on pay pal and follow the step ?

Jdvn1

MoonZar said:
I hope so, my campaign world is not suppose to offend people hehehe

How this work ? We just have to pay on pay pal and follow the step ?
Pay for the option, then it's under Options.

Remove ads