(Cydra) Great Conflicts

Krafus

First Post
Thanks for the stats, Jester. :) Hmm, Marius is a few levels below what I expected (I put him in the 32-34 range), whereas Prayzose is way higher than I thought (I believed he'd be 40th level max).

Brain

First Post
Great updates J; reading them brought back the emotions involved. Inoke developed into quite an interesting and challenging character to roleplay. The description of Inoke's encounter with Prayzose may help the other players to understand. The characters are another story.

One bit of detail - Inoke didn't escape with boots of teleportation (he never managed to find any teleporting device, not for lack of trying). He used a psionic power to swap positions with a chronal repeater that was inside a walled off area. Therefore he got anticipated and disappeared for several rounds. (And I had weeks of wondering what happened to him after the session was over).

I'm party of the Cydra yahoo group, but haven't seen any epic rules. Then again, it's been like a year since I've checked it I think.

Any chance for Master Control's stats? :D

Also, IIRC the Judge of the Worlds had some actual 'world cleansing' ability, was it just mostly fluff or did he ever attempt to use it?

the Jester

Legend
Sollir Furryfoot said:
I'm party of the Cydra yahoo group, but haven't seen any epic rules. Then again, it's been like a year since I've checked it I think.

I'll go double check and make sure it's on the file after I post this. ;)

Sollir Furryfoot said:
Any chance for Master Control's stats? :D

Also, IIRC the Judge of the Worlds had some actual 'world cleansing' ability, was it just mostly fluff or did he ever attempt to use it?

As to Master Control, maybe in the "no-player-lookee" thread I can talk about him a little bit.

The Judge never had a chance to use his Judge Worlds ability; basically, there was never a point where chaotic beings sufficiently outnumbered lawful ones for it to be a good option, until the JoW was already down. ;)

Technik4

First Post
Whew, I know I'm a little late but FANTASTIC STORY HOUR! :)

Those epic fights are ridiculous and very fun to read. I can't believe it all ended with 2 gods being summoned, but somehow it completely fits.

On a side note, do you plan on updating to 4e Cydra this summer? It seems they took out the entire Lawful/Chaotic aspect of D&D!

the Jester

Legend
Technik4 said:
On a side note, do you plan on updating to 4e Cydra this summer? It seems they took out the entire Lawful/Chaotic aspect of D&D!

Yes I do, and I have already given a great deal of thought to the changes to the cosmology et. al. Honestly? It fits right in with a really bitchin' plot idea I had, but then thought, "Man, that's just too over the top, even for my game!"

Then I looked at the 4e preview and thought... "Oh HELL yeah!!!"

Brain

First Post
the Jester said:
Yes I do, and I have already given a great deal of thought to the changes to the cosmology et. al. Honestly? It fits right in with a really bitchin' plot idea I had, but then thought, "Man, that's just too over the top, even for my game!"

Then I looked at the 4e preview and thought... "Oh HELL yeah!!!"

I wish you would! :p

Remove ads