Cynidicea, Lost City, Masque of Dreams

I wouldn't mind more Cyndiceans, though I don't totally understand them since I never saw the original module.

Greyhawk crossover is definitely cool with me.

Great Green God

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
I got one: What the hell really did happen to Rogahn and Zelligar?

You got me, B4 was my fave I never really followed what they did in earlier "B" adventures.

I don't mind doing more Lost City or albino Cyndiceans, but it would require the right story. I'm thinking about kicking it up a notch X4, X5, X10 maybe.

As for Greyhawk, check out Dungeon issues 145-147 for a little project I'm involved in that's set in Greyhawk.

GGG

Last edited:

Great Green God said:
You got me, B4 was my fave I never really followed what they did in earlier "B" adventures.

I don't mind doing more Lost City or albino Cyndiceans, but it would require the right story. I'm thinking about kicking it up a notch X4, X5, X10 maybe.

As for Greyhawk, check out Dungeon issues 145-147 for a little project I'm involved in that's set in Greyhawk.

GGG

X4 and X5 riffage would be EX-cellent.

Estlor

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Geoff Gander is one of the big unsung stars of D&D fandom, IMO.

I'm in complete agreement. If I had half the conviction to see a project through I wouldn't still be working on a big Mystara/Hollow World conversion of my own after 5 years. I'd have the dern thing finished by now. (But hey, at least I've gotten about as far as the other group working on it.)

Remove ads