• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cynidicea, Lost City, Masque of Dreams

I wouldn't mind more Cyndiceans, though I don't totally understand them since I never saw the original module.

Greyhawk crossover is definitely cool with me.

Great Green God

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
I got one: What the hell really did happen to Rogahn and Zelligar?

You got me, B4 was my fave I never really followed what they did in earlier "B" adventures.

I don't mind doing more Lost City or albino Cyndiceans, but it would require the right story. I'm thinking about kicking it up a notch X4, X5, X10 maybe.

As for Greyhawk, check out Dungeon issues 145-147 for a little project I'm involved in that's set in Greyhawk.

GGG

Last edited:

Great Green God said:
You got me, B4 was my fave I never really followed what they did in earlier "B" adventures.

I don't mind doing more Lost City or albino Cyndiceans, but it would require the right story. I'm thinking about kicking it up a notch X4, X5, X10 maybe.

As for Greyhawk, check out Dungeon issues 145-147 for a little project I'm involved in that's set in Greyhawk.

GGG

X4 and X5 riffage would be EX-cellent.

Estlor

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Geoff Gander is one of the big unsung stars of D&D fandom, IMO.

I'm in complete agreement. If I had half the conviction to see a project through I wouldn't still be working on a big Mystara/Hollow World conversion of my own after 5 years. I'd have the dern thing finished by now. (But hey, at least I've gotten about as far as the other group working on it.)

Remove ads