• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 edition.

Kid Cloud

First Post
Hello, I am new to online tabletop stuff.
Played DnD when I was real young and loved it.
I'd love to join if you don't mind a new player.

pulptric

First Post
im in

would you allow me to use a centaur i created from the 3.5 monster manual for a previous module and if so what would you allow me to do with the character

kingchddg90

First Post
I am quite interested in getting into a game would love to run a ranger running into an arcane archer if you are willing to go voice i can provide a vent server as well.

Sumi_Simone

First Post
I am really new to this all but I can read and learn. If you could stand to have someone with no exp. In this game then GREAT because I really would love to join.

d23

First Post
Hi, I am extremely interested to join. I'm relatively new to Tabletop RPGs (1 year plus) and I started with a Ptolus 3.5e campaign. Unfortunately my DM had to go back to England after a few months of gameplay so I could not continue. I currently am trying my hand out at DMing for some of my friends. I cannot play on Weeknights. I would also like to know what are the flaws/feats/traits a player can select from?

I plan to play a CG Wizard.

Catfolk

First Post
hello i am very interested in joining depending on the time it takes place. I would perfer to play a Catfolk Cleric and am familiar with most of the 3.5 rules though i will admite i am rusty been almsot a year sense my last game.

leinadvirgo

First Post
This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. If you still have space open I would like to slide in. I'm pretty comfortable playing any role in a group and do my best to really make my characters come alive; I'm a touch more old school where the story is more important than the stats. I love having characters with problems, makes them interesting. I think the best way to do this is get stats for one class and then play another class with that character, built in traits and flaws.

lindsay

First Post
This is a fairly old post, but I'd be interested if it's still open, or if anyone has something similar going on. I'm pretty flexible with times and versions/rules. Thanks

Koronue

First Post
Very Interested

I am very interested in playing.

I know the 3.5 Edition rules like the back of my hand and have had years of experience playing.

Email me if you would like to have me at giasekando@live.com.

Thank you!

Remove ads