D&D 5E D&D 5e Articles--Cantrips, Common Enemies, Creatures, Magic Items, and Traps

marimba

Villager

Dave Goff

Explorer
Cool. :) I read the cantrips one and I'll try to check out the others later. I like the way you've structured the article, good read over all.
I think the title is a bit off, given that some of those don't do damage. I'm always happy when people give some love to the Mending cantrip though. :)
I feel like I'm missing something with True Strike. I've always thought it was terrible. Can you describe how you've seen it used where it was worthwhile?

aco175

Legend
I looked at the 15 uncommon magic items and some of the ideas was good, but some of the items did not have the details of what the item actually does- it was a bit cryptic. I went to look at the 25 best villains from that page and my computer blocked it as a dangerous site. Not sure how anyone else wants to take that, but just letting you know.

Cool. :) I read the cantrips one and I'll try to check out the others later. I like the way you've structured the article, good read over all.
I think the title is a bit off, given that some of those don't do damage. I'm always happy when people give some love to the Mending cantrip though. :)
I feel like I'm missing something with True Strike. I've always thought it was terrible. Can you describe how you've seen it used where it was worthwhile?
I did a quick Google, and it seemed like the first responses about True Strike were how good it was from ambush or from when you don't want to waste your shot with an Arrow of Dragon Slaying.

Remove ads