• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Dominions

TDeiblerjr

Explorer
Heres Kerric
Name: Kerric Oreshield
Sex: Male
Race: Dwarf (Mountain)
Class/Level: Barbarian 1
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Speed: 25ft.
Init: +1
Senses: Darkvision, 60 feet
Passive Perception: 12

DEFENSE
AC: 14
HP: 15
Saves: Strength, Constitution
Special: Dwarven Resilience advantage on saves versus poison and resistance against poison damage.
OFFENSE
Melee: Greataxe +5; 1d12+3 Slashing,Heavy, two handed
Ranged: Javelin +5; 1d6+3 Piercing; thrown (range 30/120)
Special:
STATISTICS
Str 17 (+3, Dex 13 (+1) , Con 16 (+3), Int 12 (+1), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 8 (-1)

RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Skill Proficiencies: Perception
Weapon Proficiencies: Battle axe, Handaxe, Throwing hammer, and warhammer
Stonecunning:add double profiencency on knowledge(history)on any stonework
Tool Proficiency: Brewers supplies

Languages: Common, Dwarven, Goblin
BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Hermit
Skill Proficiencies: Medicine, Religion
Tool Proficiencies: Herbalism kit
Feature: Discovery
Personality Traits: I've been isolated so long that i rarely speak preferring gestures and the occasional grunt.
I'm oblivious to etiquette and socil expectations.
Ideal: Free thinking Inguiry and curiousity are the pillars of progress.
Bond: Should my discovery come to light it would bring ruin to the world.
Flaw: I am dogmatic in my thoughts and philosophy.
CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Armor Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields
Weapons Proficiencies: Simple weapons, Martial weapons
Tools Proficiencies: none
Skill Proficiencies: Perception, Survival
Barbarian Rage(2/day) Enter (or end)a rage as a bonus action gaining the following benifitsif not wearing heavy armor.
Advantage on strength checks and strength saving throws
when making a melee weapon attack using strength gain +2 to damage
resistance to piercing, bludgeoning and slashing damage
Rage lasts 1min ends if unconsiousor havent attacked a hostile creaturesince last turn or taken damage since then
Unarmored Ac 13
SKILLS (Proficient in bold)
+1 (dex) Acrobatics
+0 (wis) Animal Handling
+1 (int) Arcana
+3 (str) Athletics
-1 (cha) Deception
+1 (int) History
+0 (wis) Insight
-1 (cha) Intimidation
+1 (int) Investigation
+2 (wis) Medicine
+1 (int) Nature
+2 (wis) Perception
-1 (cha) Performance
-1 (cha) Persuasion
+3 (int) Religion
+1 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+1 (dex) Stealth
+2 (wis) Survival

COMBAT GEAR
Greataxe
Javelin

OTHER GEAR
Herbalism kit
Explorers pack
Scroll case with notes
winter blanket
clothes
Brewing supplies

Fuselage

First Post
I'm newer to the forums so I'm still figuring the Rogues Gallery out, but best of luck with your cold. My wife always drinks hot water mixed with lemon and honey...it's awful.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Here's what I hope is the final build of Tear, including traits, flaws, ideals, and back story. Please let me know if I need to fix anything.

[sblock=Tear D'Mentae]

Name: Tear D'Mentae
Sex: Male
Race: Half-Elf
Class/Level: Warlock1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Speed: 30ft.
Init: +2
Senses: Darkvision, 60 ft.
Passive Perception: 11

DEFENSE
AC: 13
HP: 10
Saves: Wisdom, Charisma
Special: Tear has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put him to sleep.

OFFENSE
Melee: Spear +2; 1d6 Piercing; Thrown (range 20/60), versatile (1d8)
Ranged: Light Crossbow +4; 1d8+2 Piercing; Ammunition (80/320), loading, two-handed
Special: Dagger +4; 1d4+2 Piercing; Finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)
Spells: Spell Attack +5; Spell save DC 13

STATISTICS
Str 10 (+0), Dex 14 (+2) , Con 14 (+2), Int 13 (+1), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 17 (+3)

RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Skill ProficienciesPerception, Persuasion
Darkvision: Tear can see in dim lights within 60 feet as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. He can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Fey Ancestry: Tear has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put him to sleep.
Languages: Common, Elvish, Giant

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Charlatan
Feature: False Identity :Tear has created a second identity that includes documentation, established aquaintances, and disguises that allow him to assume that persona. Additionally, he can forge documents including official papers and personal letters, as long as he has seen an example of the kind of document or the handwriting he is trying to copy.
Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Sleight of Hand
Tool Proficiencies: Disguise kit, forgery kit
Personality Traits: Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want. I fall in and out of love easily, and am always pursuing someone.
Ideal: I am determined to make something of myself.
Bond: A powerful person killed someone I love. Some day soon I'll have my revenge.
Flaw: I'm convince that no one could fool me the way I fool others.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Armor Proficiencies: Light armor
Weapons Proficiencies: Simple weapons
Tools Proficiencies: None
Skill Proficiencies: Arcana, Investigation
Otherworldly Patron: The Great Old One
Awakened Mind: Tear can communicate telepathically with any creature he can see within 30 feet. He doesn't need to share a language with the creature, but the creature does need to understand at least one language.
Pact Magic
* Cantrips Known (2): Eldritch blast, Minor Illusion
* Spells Known (2): Dissonant Whispers, Hellish Rebuke
* Spell Slots: 1
* Slot Level: 1
* Invocations Known: --

SKILLS (Proficient in bold)
+2 (dex) Acrobatics
-1 (wis) Animal Handling
+3 (int) Arcana
+0 (str) Athletics
+5 (cha) Deception
+1 (int) History
-1 (wis) Insight
+3 (cha) Intimidation
+3 (int) Investigation
-1 (wis) Medicine
+1 (int) Nature
+1 (wis) Perception
+3 (cha) Performance
+5 (cha) Persuasion
+1 (int) Religion
+4 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+2 (dex) Stealth
-1 (wis) Survival

COMBAT GEAR
Leather armor
Light Crossbow
20 bolts
Dagger x2
Spear

OTHER GEAR
Set of fine clothes
Disguise kit (proficient)
Signet ring of an imaginary duke
Arcane focus (a purple crystal)
Scholar's pack (backpack, a book of lore, a bottle of ink, an ink pen, 10 sheets of parchment, a little bag of sand, a small knife)

MONEY
15 gp

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Tear is an olive-skinned half-elf who more closely resembles his human heritage. He has long brown hair and a thin, neatly trimmed beard. His eyes are green with amber flecks, a trait passed on from his elven mother. His leather armor is well kept, and he often cloaks and tunics of deep reds and purples.

BIO
Khovari--Elven gypsies. Half-elven, is more like it. If even that. But that is what we are, or at least what I was. There are other Khovari families travelling the countryside, I’m sure. But I am all that is left of mine. I am the last of the D'Mentae.

Khovari entertain. That is what we do--travelling tricksters and bards, makers of trinkets and mystical charms. But not me. I was a watcher. Security, if you will. Imagine my surprise when those little black gnomes sprouted from the ground out of nothing waylaid our caravan. It is true--they are the master tricksters.

We fought them. We fought them hard and long, and eventually sent them back to the depths of whatever cave they crawled out of. But it was hardly a victory. Our caravan lay in ruins, my massacred family in tattered heaps of gore strewn about on the cavern floor like yesterday’s garbage. My lover’s throat had been gouged out, and while I wanted my revenge, to track them to the core of the earth if I must, something distracted me, and stopped me in my tracks. It was the gleaming metal clasp of a most curious leather-bound tome; something left behind by the devious little butchers.

And the lessons I’ve learned from that tome…

[/sblock]

-IG

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Kira, when do you think you might start? I've been insanely busy and not able to get a character up yet. Oh, and feel better!

Fuselage

First Post
I've been honing my PbP skills on the Penny Arcade forums, hopefully by the time we start this I'll have a strong grasp on it.

Fuselage

First Post
I was looking forward to it, but your own maintenance and preservation is more important than my entertainment. Thanks for giving me a reason to use my creativity, though!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Same here. It's sad to see this campaign will not start (at least not any time soon), but it's good that you take some time off to sort stuff out. Good luck and see you later!

Remove ads