• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E D&D 5E Online Session: Thursday July 10, 20:00 ET

E. Tallitnics

Explorer
That works too :p

I would totally be up for another session (with a working mic) but I'll be in Japan for the next 3 weeks so if it's continuing after that you can count me in.
That's odd. I know I posted a comment to you last night about my mac setup. Yet now I don't see it.

Tony, I had the exact same problem when I first tried RGPTO. Thankfully I had Plaguescarred help me test it out the day before. Nothing I tried had the default mac audio working!

The next day before the game I ended up getting a Logitech USB headset with mic. Works pretty well. (But as you saw last night I had to launch the table, then configure the sound from default to LOGITECH USB HEADSET, then relaunch the table.)

Tony Semana

First Post
That's odd. I know I posted a comment to you last night about my mac setup. Yet now I don't see it.

The next day before the game I ended up getting a Logitech USB headset with mic. Works pretty well. (But as you saw last night I had to launch the table, then configure the sound from default to LOGITECH USB HEADSET, then relaunch the table.)

Cool, that's good to know, I'll have to do that if this continues!

Tony Semana

First Post
That's be cool for sure! I am going away on vacation for the next week or so, may be end of July or August i could run part 2 if you'all like to?

I'd be in! We're back on the 3rd of August!

I would love it! I'll even be nice and be sure to bring along some nice, soft music to help Lokar get his beauty sleep. :p

Don't need it! All I need is a sleep spell. 2nd Level... Mahron can sculpt that spell now at least :p

rustythorn

Explorer
i'm game for another game, i am also traveling the next few weeks, but i should have internet, so when ever will be ok for me. just a heads up, if i play my flaw more accurately my rouge will be going more rouge

Don't need it! All I need is a sleep spell. 2nd Level... Mahron can sculpt that spell now at least :p

Well, there's good news and there's bad news. The good news is that I can sculpt evocation spells to provide allies automatic saves versus my evocation spells. The bad news is that sleep is not an evocation spell....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads