• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E D&D 5E Online Session: Thursday July 10, 20:00 ET

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
Hello everyone! I'll run a D&D 5th edition online session Thursday, July 10, 20:00 ET. This is an open session to all who'd like to play and is on a first come first serve basis. To join the table simply reply by posting your RPGTO username and a summary of your character you want to play and i will invite you to the table. If you sign up and can't attend, please have the courtesy to advise me ASAP so we can find replacement through alternate players.

Lost Mine of Phandelver

Start Time: Thursday, July 10, 20:00 ET
Duration: 04:00
Campaign System: D&D 5th edition
Campaign World: Forgotten Realms
Campaign Format: One Shot
DM: Plaguescarred
Players Info: 4 players - Microphone required*
Characters Info: 1st-level PC legal with Basic D&D rules. D&D Starter Set pregenerated characters also available.

*You'll need to be registered on RPGTable Online if you aren't already, it takes only a few seconds and its free.

ROSTER **TABLE FULL**

1. E-Tallitnics - dwarf cleric
2. Raunalyn - elf wizard
3. rustythorn - elf rogue
4. Tony Semana - human fighter

Alternate: jfigura, Neechen, kamakiri

attachment.php

For centuries, rumors of buried riches have attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around ruined Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine. In recent years, people have resettled the area. Phandalin is now a rough-and-tumble frontier town...

[sblock=Character Summary Exemple]
Barbarian_female.jpg

Talia
1st-level Human Barbarian
Medium Female Humanoid

Armor Class 16 (thick hide)
Hit Points 15 (1d12+3)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense normal
Str 15 (+2) Dex 17 (+3) Con 16 (+3)
Int 13 (+1) Wis 15 (+2) Cha 11 (+0)
Alignment neutral
Languages common, sylvan
Trait
Background Guide [Wanderer]
Proficiency (+1)
Tools: Climber's Kit, Mount (land) Navigator's Tool
Saving Throws: Strenght, Constitution
Skill Athletics +4, Nature +3, Survival +3, Perception +3
Rage (2/day)
Thick Hide
Actions
Melee Attacks— Two Scimitars +1: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+4/1d6+1 pslashing damage
Ranged Attack—Daggers: +4 to hit (range 20/60 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+3 spiercing damage
Ranged Attack—Longbow: +3 to hit (range 150/600 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage
Equipment: longbow, 20 arrows, quiver, cold iron scimitar +1 (war leader), silver scimitar +1 (prophecy), 4 daggers, healer's kit, crowbar, traveler's clothes, advenvurer’s kit, backpack, mess kit, hempen rope 50 ft, tinderbox, 10 torch, ration 10 days, waterskin, climber's kit, tent, winter blanker, belt pouch, potion of healing, 44 gp, 7 sp

Talia was born 16 winters ago in Nenlast, a village in the north of the Nentir Vale. She became an orphan at a very young age when the black pest decimated a portion of the population, before she fled south, surviving all by herself in the wild. She learned to hunt and fish and eventually met a lone Ranger called Ulfgen who taught her natural lore about the flaura and fauna as well as the language of sylvan creatures. Barely above 5 feet tall and weighing only a hundred pounds, she is strong and athletic despite her small size. She has gray eyes, shoulder length brown hair and radiates an air of innocence and serenity when calm, which fades rapidly when she's enraged. She carries a bow and two scimitars of high quality, which she is deeply attached to (her bond). One is Qwiir, a cold iron sword that once belonged to War Leader Tsuro IV, which she was given by the Hawkindun noble family for scouting the countryside and which can carry her voice up to 500 feet away. The other is a silver sword she found in a field, that bears runes, which she was told relate to a divine prophecy. Despite her young age, Talia has travelled widely in the Vale, often being hired as a guide ahead of older choices due to her ability to speak long distances. She values freedom highly (her ideal), she has a knack for survival and can be very dangerous, especially when cornered, where she becomes a raging fury. She is more at ease in the wilderness, as she fears big settlements may carry diseases (her flaw), which is why she is most often found outdoor on a road, forest or hills somewhere.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Plaguescarred

I added E-Tallitncs to the roster after he posted on twitter as he was unable to post on EnWorld

Will update with his character summary info ASAP.

@ETallitnics Can you add me? ENWorld refused my post because of your links and my new account!

@ETallitnics Basic D&D? Mountain Dwarf Cleric.

Last edited:

I am more than interested. My Roll20 account is Craig W.

I wouldn't mind running a mage...

Can I get back to you with the summary and character? I'll have it ready when I get home tonight.

HA!! Don't know how I missed that...I guess I'm used to Roll20.

Yes, I have an account. It's the same as my username here on ENWorld (Raunalyn).

And yes, I'm still interested in playing.

Since I don't have the starter set just yet, I'm cool with running a pre-gen mage, if that's ok?

Plaguescarred

@Raunalyn Ok cool welcome aboard! I have invited you so you should see the table under your Current Campaigns. Basic D&D release tomorrow so if you change it before July 10 let me know, in the meantime i'll put you in as a high elf wizard. The pregen is already loaded on the VT.

Tony Semana

First Post
Would love to be in on this. Looks like no big hitter yet so I wouldn't mind taking melee Fighter pregen (with some background tweaks when we see basic kit?)

RPGTO username: tsem

Last edited:

Remove ads