D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr (FULL)

Forged Fury

First Post
Well, you've got Color Spray, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, and Sleep as options if you wanted as well. I know two of those are enchantments as well, but figured I'd point out the options.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] I'll try to take a look at your warlock tonight.

Leif

Adventurer
Did my best to hit all of your points about the errors on Krexagh's sheet. Not totally positive that I got everything, but I tried. Post # 28 is the corrected version, not sure if there's another floating around out there or not. My idea was and is for him to be a first level fighter who more or less washed-out and became a rogue (thief). That's why I really dislike him having fighter save proficiencies, but that does fit better with his race than anything else would. Strength is going to be a weak save for him. Oh, well.

Last edited:

Zansy

Explorer
I probably would have taken color spray if it wasn't for the HP limit. At our level it doesn't get me far, much less for an AT.

Hideous laughter is also pretty useful, but I'm not sure. I might feel kind of silly making the enemy laugh uncontrollably. I'll consider it.

Forged Fury

First Post
@Zansy I have no problem with reflavoring spells. So if you wanted to turn Tasha's into something like Shortness of Breath with the same mechanics, I'd be down for it. As far as Color Spray, it has the Sleep problem, but could still work for more of a finishing AoE than an opener.

Everyone: Sorry, I'm feeling a little under the weather. I went to bed early last night, but still need to go to work today. I'll try my best to get to the updated sheets this evening or today. Thanks for your efforts.

Also a bump for anyone considering submitting, the thread is open for about another week.

Zansy

Explorer
@
Everyone: Sorry, I'm feeling a little under the weather. I went to bed early last night, but still need to go to work today. I'll try my best to get to the updated sheets this evening or today. Thanks for your efforts.

Take it easy, mate. Do what you have to do to banish a bad day. I'm not going anywhere just yet, so Don't worry about the pressure. :)

Forged Fury

First Post
Honestly, since I'm playing in games that use both, I'm finding that I really don't like Group Initiative at all. I'm not really seeing it helping out all that much with posting rate and flow and it seems there are plenty of times (usually at the top of the round) where multiple players are posting at once, resulting in them having to go back and edit their actions, assuming they even notice the posts going up before their posts. If they don't, it adds even more wait time to the process. Assuming folks can keep up with the once-a-day posting rate, I think it should move along adequately. I'm also instituting a 24-hour rule where if a player doesn't post within 24 hours of my last post, I'll be assigning actions to their character.

I'd almost favor the fixed initiative option from the DMG where it becomes a passive DEX check and no rolling is involved for initiative at all.

Remove ads