D&D General D&D Art across the editions

Hussar

Legend
@oreofox - I think you guys may be somewhat speaking past each other. He's fixating on "hot garbage" because that's a description of the art, not a description of your dislike. While I might not like WAR's stuff, I would never call it garbage.

That, I think, is the issue here.

oreofox

Explorer
I was going to type up a post trying to get it through everyone's head about exactly what I was saying, but it was just a waste of time. So I will let everyone continue to believe what they think, and lowkey13 can continue with his poor excuse for subtle mockery.

dave2008

Legend
I was going to type up a post trying to get it through everyone's head about exactly what I was saying, but it was just a waste of time. So I will let everyone continue to believe what they think, and lowkey13 can continue with his poor excuse for subtle mockery.
If your intent was to try to change someone's opinion, yes that is probably a waste of time. It is really hard to do in this medium. However, if your intent was to clarify your opinion and/or have a conversation then it may not have been a waste of time. It all depends on what you hoped to achieve.

dave2008

Legend
Now I think this is my favorite image of balor from any edition. This is the level of fantasy realism and detail I prefer in my D&D art.
Belaphoss_and_Tasyllys_Ch'fyr.png

Remove ads