D&D 5E D&D Beyond .. homebrew Item

Baumi

Adventurer
How can you add a new non-magical Item (Like a Statue worth 500 GP) in the D&D Beyond Character Generator?

Baumi

Adventurer
Thanks, but that no one here knows how such an essential part that works, is already telling me that the Character Generator is not really ready for me. :(

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
How can you add a new non-magical Item (Like a Statue worth 500 GP) in the D&D Beyond Character Generator?

My Content ----> Homebrew Creations --> "Create A..." button ---> Magic Item ---> Create From Scratch button

Now just enter the name and description you want for the Statue. If the only description is "worth 500" then input that.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Thank you! 8D

Not as quick as I hoped, but it works :)
I know, right? When I put up questions on a discussion forum, I expect that the exact right person with the necessary expertise in the topic will be online and reading, will notice my thread/post, will be interested in reading it, will have the time and motivation to answer my question, and will do so immediately so that my needs are met. When people don't recognize that I need all my questions answered immediately and accurately because I need to make choices that only affect myself, well, I, too, get frustrated.

Remove ads