D&D General D&D Campaign Case tour

darjr

I crit!
37D8898A-11C7-4AC0-B6E9-737932C80E7D.jpeg

727AC446-60E1-45C1-B46B-993E08C4BBEE.jpeg

darjr

I crit!
The campaign case creatures was amazing in use. Very nice. I used it as generic tokens and with clings of the monsters represented. The numbers are used on generic tokens when you have more than one monster of that type.

At Gameholecon I saw lots of them in use. One of the photos below, the one with the kit on the floor next to the DM was another DM's sitting next to me. With 60+ tables at Gameholecon I saw a good number of them using it. I overheard that the vendor booth from the local store had to go back to their store several times to pick up more and folks left the convention to hunt them down.

The tiles case wasn't as useful, though I did use the fold out battle board and the clings. Note that the creatures kit has room for the tiles case clings and the battle board so I didn't have to haul both boxes.

The boxes are very nice and sturdy but I think they won't survive more than a handful of conventions, I need to find another solution, maybe, I do like the boxes.

A31E5B9B-EC6A-4AA3-9555-E67C3A790BB1_1_201_a.jpeg
7A8E2B3A-A5F9-4DAF-AC3D-7A2D59C537B4.jpeg

747BE45F-0DDE-479D-B18D-9B986CB25DB8.jpeg

Last edited:

GreyLord

Legend
Nice collection.

In your thought of the boxes only lasting a few conventions...

If they fall apart buy some wooden boxes from the hobby shop???

Paint them with dragons and such on the outside?

aco175

Legend
I still remember the guy from my local con that would have a little 2-wheel dolly and 3 milk crates stacked up containing all his books and figures. He was a player, so much may have been overblown.

I wonder if these would be better than Dungeon Tiles in that you could prepare them ahead of time with the clings and such, then just pull out the ones when needed and not slow the table down building the tiles.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases