D&D General D&D Christmas Presents

Weiley31

Legend
Well, it's not DND per se, but both are 5E rules based/compatible.

I got(pre-ordered) both the Rise of The Drow mega adventure and with a Visa Gift card I was given, the World of Alessia campaign primer(Hardcore Cover book and by Stormbunny Studios, who also did Mists of Akuma).

My 5E DnD games are kinda crazy with all the crap and stuff I mix in all together.

Now if only those Ultra Pro metal black/red DnD dice wasn't being sold by scalpers.

Last edited:

Warpiglet

Adventurer
I got some really nice terrain from gale force
9—sacrificial rocks and a ruined house! Also a sweet minis bag with foam trays. My parents and brother still spoil me even though I have some gray in the sideburns...

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
Apparently the Wolfhill Goblin was nice this year.
2019.jpg

a bit OT, but... my niece is one of the many people who got into D&D5E. She already has a pretty good collection of dice. Her birthday is in Feb, and I was thinking of an odd gift idea.... one of those chest shaped dice boxes and some novelty dice (D7s and 15s, other odd ones I've seen out in the Internet). I've got some oddball dice I've gathered over the years, and I thought I'd pass some of them on to her, along with some newer stuff...

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
My dear wife got me, among other things, the Essentials Kit, Eberron and a really cool t-shirt with a red dragon the D&D logo and a d20 rolling a 20.

since I didn't get any D&D stuff for Christmas, I decided to use some of the cash I got and buy "Ghosts of Saltmarsh". This was a neat idea that I would like to see more/similar releases. Revamping some classic adventures from 1E/Dungeon, adding some new stuff, and giving kudos to the original designers. The only 5E adventures I own are Tomb of Annihilation and this one, and both are excellent...

Remove ads