D&D General D&D Crocs!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
To be honest I dont even know anymore. But if I had to guess its between a loaded handgun and a prescription bottle to your head in the night.

Mod Note:
Do you need to take a break? Maybe find someone to talk to? Because if you do, there is no time like right now.

If you are okay, can you please not make sardonic comments on suicide, please and thanks?

Mort

Legend
Supporter
If the masses has their way they would be soon.

I'm curious, what exactly is the issue?

If a company you like puts out a product you don't like - don't buy that product.

When they put out a product you like, buy that one.

Thing is, if the product you don't like sells - that much of a greater chance that they'll put out something you do like.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Crocs,™ now the official footwear of Dungeons & Dragons!
I hope to see some prominent product placement in the upcoming movie! Perhaps the Thief will be sneaking around in Crocsof spiderclimb, or the Ranger will be sporting their Crocs™ of striding and springing.

Dioltach

Legend
Crocs,™ now the official footwear of Dungeons & Dragons!
I hope to see some prominent product placement in the upcoming movie! Perhaps the Thief will be sneaking around in Crocsof spiderclimb, or the Ranger will be sporting their Crocs™ of striding and springing.
Crocs of Invisibility. People just walk right by me whenever I wear mine. I can be standing waiving at my best friends and they just don't see me.

Yeah but you gotta beware the cursed Crocs of Out-Of-Fashion, which have a powerful mental domination effect that causes all your so-called 'friends' to look at your footwear and say, 'Bro, those were SO last year.'

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases