• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Icons: Legend of Drizzt Scenario Pack

sjmiller

Explorer
I have plans to buy the blue dragon and the black dragon, the red is overpriced, I fear. This Icons set, however, holds absolutely no interest for me. I've never really understood the fascination with the drow, especially the "redeemed drow" that this character is supposed to be.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
sjmiller said:
I have plans to buy the blue dragon and the black dragon, the red is overpriced, I fear.

I don't know. 25 Euros is not too much for them (that's what they cost in Germany nowadays.

Zaukrie said:
Wow, that is some serious negativity.

Either my ignore list has filtered out some particularly choice samples of that, or you need to go on to a sight-seeing on other boards. Wizards' own boards, for example. There are a couple of magic words that turn up the temperature to something in the area of our sun's surface.

My prediction: 1 huge or large white dragon, Drizz't, Bruennor, Cati Brie, Wulfgar, Regis.

White or Shadow are possible. It could even be gargantuan (someone mentioned the price of 49.95 - that sounds reasonable for a gargantuan plus some medium figures). In that case, I guess it will be Shimmergloom (not just any gargantuan Shadow dragon)

It will sell like hot cakes, convincing them a dragonlance pack is a good idea after all.

O think you have one nailed down. The old Drizzt figure is on eBay for about 100 bucks. Since the skirmish stats on that one aren't that good, I guess a lot of this price is because of people who want a Drizzt figure. I think this one could sell well even if they make it comparably expensive.

KB9JMQ said:
Wow I can't think of any way to put Drizzt and Senario Pack together to make me want it.
Or at least in any way that costs the same as the other Iconic packages.

What about the "Drizzt, Friends, and big large dragon to make their life one of the hells" idea?

Olgar Shiverstone said:
I refuse to buy a product with Drizzt in the title. Dual-scimitar-wielding good drow are so pre-2000.

I guess they're timeless. Salvatore hasn't tired of writing Drizzt novels yet (and the fans haven't tired of reading them yet)

Of course, we won't force you to get the big, awesome dragon that's in that set (assuming that it is in the set, of course.) :p

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Cthulhudrew said:
Circle of Eight Icons set!!!! :D

I'm there!! I'd love that set!! :)

sjmiller said:
the red is overpriced

Try Buy.com, that's where I bought my copy. Their price with free shipping since it qualify's for free shipping still being over $25.

After finally getting the red dragon I'm hoping one day for an Icon Tiamat. I large figure with 5 different colored heads. Yeah, I'd buy that! :)

takasi

First Post
Alaric_Prympax said:
After finally getting the red dragon I'm hoping one day for an Icon Tiamat. I large figure with 5 different colored heads. Yeah, I'd buy that! :)

Have you seen the War of the Dragon Queen set?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Tiamat is a definite candidate for Icons treatment. The huge aspect was great already. A big bad colossal dragon with 5 heads would be beyond awesome.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
KB9JMQ said:
Wow I can't think of any way to put Drizzt and Senario Pack together to make me want it.
Or at least in any way that costs the same as the other Iconic packages.

What other iconic packages?

Other than the dragons, that is...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads