• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D in Dallas area?

Sway

First Post
undefined

Hi, my husband and I live in the Dallas area. He used to be a avid player but has not played since he moved to Texas. Are there any people in the area that are looking for a new player or are interested in starting a group? If so please let us know!

Sway

Arknath

First Post
For some reason my first post didn't make it up here....so I'll try again.

We are a group in the Mid-Cities looking for new members for a recently shrunken group. Life events have taken our group from 6 to 3 and we'd like to put it back at 6 or maybe a little more.

We are a group in their mid 20's (two males, one female) and currently involved in a Forgotten Realms campaign (3.5). We play in Bedford on Saturdays.

Let us know if you're interested and we can talk more. :)

Kazic

First Post
frisco game

We are forming a new group in Frisco to play on Friday nights. The players are all experienced but don't mind new or unexperienced players. We stick pretty much to the core rules (not many house rules to confuse things). We have 2 experienced DM's to run games, but others are welcome.If you are still looking drop me a line and we will see about meeting.

Nick

nickneely@comcast.net

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads