D&D General D&D memes thread discussion…

Wow! Is Gondor still around then!? ;)
There's two of them, even. Old Gondor's the one at the dirtside base of the orbital beanstalk, New Gondor's up at the geostationary center point. There's been some lobbying to name the micro-community out at the anchor Far Gondor but I don't think anything much will come of it.

They say you can still smell the stink of Denethor's burning hair down in the old tombs.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
There's two of them, even. Old Gondor's the one at the dirtside base of the orbital beanstalk, New Gondor's up at the geostationary center point. There's been some lobbying to name the micro-community out at the anchor Far Gondor but I don't think anything much will come of it.

They say you can still smell the stink of Denethor's burning hair down in the old tombs.
Is that crazy half-elf Elond still pushing to put Gondorians on Mars?

I remember Rolemaster having stats for the bunny from MPHG, did any other games?
MERP in at least one edition I think, but that's just ICE again. They were quite Python-conscious as a company, as the occasional larch illustration indicates.

Weirdly, I don't think there are stats in Bunnies & Burrows where one might reasonably expect them, although it came out only a year after the film and it's possible the designer just hadn't seen it yet. Memes spread much more slowly in the mid-1970s. :)

Remove ads