• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Miniatures - Blood War

Sweaty the First

First Post
blargney the second said:
What's different with the plastic? Have you heard any reasons for the change?

The change has been implmented so that the plastic and paint falls in line with the new European Solvent Emissions Directive, which is due to come into effect in October 2007. Basically, the directive sets out to reduce harmful and volatile chemicals from being released into the environment.

I'd also be interested to know if there is any obvious difference between the old and new. I have the promo medium copper dragon from the worldwide d&d day, so can compare it when the new set arrives :D

Kae'Yoss

First Post
sweatyarmpits said:
I'd also be interested to know if there is any obvious difference between the old and new. I have the promo medium copper dragon from the worldwide d&d day, so can compare it when the new set arrives :D

As I said: I'll get a booster or two next month and cop a feel.

Sweaty the First

First Post
Just got off the phone to the UK distributers. Pre-release for Blood War will be released this week, for the pre-release tournaments, while the main release 'should' be coming late next week :D

Remove ads