D&D 5E D&D Minis Pre-Order Promos & Saturday Morning Cartoon Characters!

Dire Bare

Legend
Pre-orders for the WizKids "The Wild Beyond the Witchlight" minis set are up on dndmini.com (a WizKids site). In addition to ordering bricks, there's a "Witchlight Carnival Premium Set", a "Swamp Gas Balloon Premium Set", a "Collector's Edition Premium Box" (includes the entire set plus some unique figures) . . . . but most importantly, two $30 sets featuring the heroes and villains of the toy line from the 80s (many of whom made guest appearances in the Saturday morning cartoon), "Starter Sets 1 and 2". Also, with any Witchlight pre-order, you get a "Harengon Brigands Promo Set" featuring 3 of the bunny-people from the upcoming book! Shipping is also free for orders over $50. I just ordered my two starter sets and the bunnyfolk promo!

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
1626556439285.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Pre-orders for the WizKids "The Wild Beyond the Witchlight" minis set are up on dndmini.com (a WizKids site). In addition to ordering bricks, there's a "Witchlight Carnival Premium Set", a "Swamp Gas Balloon Premium Set", a "Collector's Edition Premium Box" (includes the entire set plus some unique figures) . . . . but most importantly, two $30 sets featuring the heroes and villains of the toy line from the 80s (many of whom made guest appearances in the Saturday morning cartoon), "Starter Sets 1 and 2". Also, with any Witchlight pre-order, you get a "Harengon Brigands Promo Set" featuring 3 of the bunny-people from the upcoming book! Shipping is also free for orders over $50. I just ordered my two starter sets and the bunnyfolk promo!
That's amazing.

Remove ads