WotC D&D Premium reprints (2013?)

Danzauker

Adventurer
Around 2013 WotC published a series of book reprints, distinguished by the "faux leather" cover, which I'm sure includes the 3 core rulebooks plus Unearthed Arcana, a collection of the A adventures and S adventures.

Is there also a collection of the G-D-Q adventures? Are there any other volumes in that line?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Around 2013 WotC published a series of book reprints, distinguished by the "faux leather" cover, which I'm sure includes the 3 core rulebooks plus Unearthed Arcana, a collection of the A adventures and S adventures.

Is there also a collection of the G-D-Q adventures? Are there any other volumes in that line?
I believe that the "premium reprints" line also included a boxed set of the Original D&D rules and Supplements I-IV, as well as reprints of the AD&D 2E Core Rules, the D&D 3.5 Core Rules, and the 3.5 Spell Compendium and Magic Item Compendium. But as far as I know, that was the sum total of them.

Fun fact: The premium reprint of Scourge of the Slave Lords actually includes a new adventure found nowhere else, A0 Danger at Darkshelf Quarry.

Danzauker

Adventurer
I believe that the "premium reprints" line also included a boxed set of the Original D&D rules and Supplements I-IV, as well as reprints of the AD&D 2E Core Rules, the D&D 3.5 Core Rules, and the 3.5 Spell Compendium and Magic Item Compendium. But as far as I know, that was the sum total of them.

Fun fact: The premium reprint of Scourge of the Slave Lords actually includes a new adventure found nowhere else, A0 Danger at Darkshelf Quarry.
Thank you. Is there a list or catalog somewhere that you know of?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Thank you. Is there a list or catalog somewhere that you know of?
None that I've been able to find. Most lists tend to break the premium reprints up among their respective editions.

Another unrelated fun fact: some of the premium reprints for older material actually introduced new errors, likely due to bad scans of the originals.

Advertisement2

Advertisement4