WotC D&D Premium reprints (2013?)

Danzauker

Adventurer
Around 2013 WotC published a series of book reprints, distinguished by the "faux leather" cover, which I'm sure includes the 3 core rulebooks plus Unearthed Arcana, a collection of the A adventures and S adventures.

Is there also a collection of the G-D-Q adventures? Are there any other volumes in that line?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Around 2013 WotC published a series of book reprints, distinguished by the "faux leather" cover, which I'm sure includes the 3 core rulebooks plus Unearthed Arcana, a collection of the A adventures and S adventures.

Is there also a collection of the G-D-Q adventures? Are there any other volumes in that line?

I believe that the "premium reprints" line also included a boxed set of the Original D&D rules and Supplements I-IV, as well as reprints of the AD&D 2E Core Rules, the D&D 3.5 Core Rules, and the 3.5 Spell Compendium and Magic Item Compendium. But as far as I know, that was the sum total of them.

Fun fact: The premium reprint of Scourge of the Slave Lords actually includes a new adventure found nowhere else, A0 Danger at Darkshelf Quarry.

Danzauker

Adventurer
I believe that the "premium reprints" line also included a boxed set of the Original D&D rules and Supplements I-IV, as well as reprints of the AD&D 2E Core Rules, the D&D 3.5 Core Rules, and the 3.5 Spell Compendium and Magic Item Compendium. But as far as I know, that was the sum total of them.

Fun fact: The premium reprint of Scourge of the Slave Lords actually includes a new adventure found nowhere else, A0 Danger at Darkshelf Quarry.

Thank you. Is there a list or catalog somewhere that you know of?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases