D&D 5E D&D Promises to Make the Game More Queer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Strahd's sexual orientation is the onus behind the primary adventure hook of Curse of Strahd: protecting Ireena Kolyana so that Strahd can't forcibly make her his bride.

A huge chunk of the adventure is literally stopping Strahd from "hooking up."

I, for one, and sick and tired of TSR then WOTC shoving this heterosexuality all over our faces as if it were some heaving breasts.

Right, which comes from it's source material: Dracula.
What part about it is "shoving this heterosexuality all over our faces"?
At which point do associate it with "male/female" rather than "predator/prey"?

It's not like you're stopping him because she's a woman, after all. You're stopping him because she's an unwilling victim.

S

Sunseeker

It's obviously not you. Because you just stated you are intolerant. And again, you tried to put words in my mouth by putting quotes around a series of words I never said.

So, are you a bigot or a racist or what? Because obviously you come across as a hypocrite.

Oh oh! Here comes the butthurt brigade!

Your victim complex brings joy to my otherwise lightless and dark soul.

S

Sunseeker

It certainly wasn't quoting me like he tried to here:

I don't care if you wrote it. It's been implied. You even started a whole whine thread to complain about this board's lack of "openness" towards your opinion which something something being silenced or other alt-white talking point garbage.

Oh oh! Here comes the butthurt brigade!

Your victim complex brings joy to my otherwise lightless and dark soul.

Ooh, witty insult. I'm not hurt. I'm disgusted by you. You claim to want to be inclusive, but you are simple intolerant and turn to personal insults and alternative facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads